Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any Requests For Old School Kit?

Hi guys, I'm in Berkshire/Oxfordshire Lockesley
    Sounds great Gadge. If you hit me with some numbers of what you want and sizes, I'll try to square it away for you
    Thanks for passing on the info!
    The first dibs on it will go the RM Museum as they have always done well by us and have done do much for the Corps. After they have decided if they want any of it I can start selling it off so we can ensure a fantastic send off for a brilliantly dedicated Officer! :D
    | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

really need a list of stuff mate but any bergans (OD plce type or earlier) give us a shout if theres a job lot oppertunity i might be up to a trip to collect gear as i
      Do Something Brave....Then Run Like Hell!
      ::Yorkshire Airsoft:: http://www.yorkshireairsoft.co.uk
      ::Cold War Warriors 1985 - 1995:: http://coldwarwarriors.proboards.com/

Comment

Yeah I know WYATT, tbh it's just an entire room that I stumbled upon whilst clearing out and cleaning up for the arrival of some VIPs and reporters. I looked through some of it, but for the most part I just folded and stacked (or ordered others too haha) I'll compile a list of stuff, pictures and prices ASAP, but in the mean time, of everyone pm's some offers over I'll be sure to fight your corner so you guys get as close to the price you want to pay
        Collection would probably be possible but I will have to check due to the 'Heightened' security alert and the policy against unknown vehicles and persons etc
        Whilst we are at it, does anyone know of an RM reanactment/living history group that might have use for some NO1 uniform caps? They aren't good enough for us to use anymore and most wouldn't pass any inspections but since they are just lying around (or being sold to civvies at displays/open days) someone might as well get some use out of them
        | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

not really RM but there are few groups around mate i can put some feelers out for ya if you like
          Do Something Brave....Then Run Like Hell!
          ::Yorkshire Airsoft:: http://www.yorkshireairsoft.co.uk
          ::Cold War Warriors 1985 - 1995:: http://coldwarwarriors.proboards.com/

Comment

Cheers
            The caps are RM dress uniform so I doubt others would be interested but it would be great if you ask about

Comment

You do realise you are actually a 'civvie', dont you?
              Unless you are based in a regular/TA establishment there isnt any security alert.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen-Man View Post
                Unless you are based in a regular/TA establishment there isnt any security alert.
                ^^which we are, the large sign saying HEIGHTENED Counter Terror Response Level and the instruction I have been given to question anyone attempting to tailgate kinda cleared that one up for me. :P
                Yes I'm aware of the fact I am a civilian, something I have to tirelessly explain to train and restaurant staff on my way to and from the barracks when I am offered discounts. Funnily enough we actually share facilities with 7 Rifles, some of whom you may have met.
                Last edited by systema PTW SOPMOD; 5 July, 2012, 15:26. Reason: Came across as a cock

Comment

Reading?

Comment

Aye that's us :-)
                    Dya know 'paxo' Paxford Francis 'Ginge' or Daniel Harvey?

Comment

Tracer?

Comment

Never heard anyone called that, but it's been a while since we were together

Comment

Originally posted by systema PTW SOPMOD View Post
                          Hi guys, I'm in Berkshire/Oxfordshire Lockesley
                          Sounds great Gadge. If you hit me with some numbers of what you want and sizes, I'll try to square it away for you
                          Thanks for passing on the info!
                          The first dibs on it will go the RM Museum as they have always done well by us and have done do much for the Corps. After they have decided if they want any of it I can start selling it off so we can ensure a fantastic send off for a brilliantly dedicated Officer! :D

I've got the hangover from hell today but i'll sort something out this weekend

Comment

Haha I take it you had a good night last night too then?
                            I won a nice little bet that I could pull using the line 'hey I just met you...' hahaha

Comment

Hope Im not stepping on Systemas toes here but if he cant help you out please check out my post in the For Sale section regarding 60s,70s and 80s Brit kit.

Thanks

Comment

Not at all bud

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

systema PTW SOPMOD Find out more about systema PTW SOPMOD
                                Working...
                                X