SBS and/or Royal Marines Mountain Leader Loadout - HELP NEEDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SBS and/or Royal Marines Mountain Leader Loadout - HELP NEEDED

Think you're right, certainly looks like the shoulder straps from the 94.

Comment

This pic is an older one of the SBS that most people have probably seen but its a good one of them in a more inconspicuous loadout instead of full uniform. I much prefer this to the uniformed version pics, to me it says special forces more than the uniformed pictures. I am currently putting one of these loadouts together as I already have all the walking gear just need the vest/fishing jacket, but don't get me wrong, I do like the uniformed ones lol I already have an MTP uksf loadout.

image.jpg
      sigpic

Comment

That picture is a couple of airsofters. It's in the damn AI mag.

Comment

haha Oxford's AI photoshoot pics crop up on google searches nearly as much as the original bloody Al Janghi pics!
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt3033 View Post
            , but don't get me wrong, I do like the uniformed ones lol I already have an MTP uksf loadout.
            Don't suppose you have a pic of your uniformed Loadout?
            | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

I don't have any yet, i will be getting some next time I have it on at the brit-tac even at copehill.
              sigpic

Comment

Get some Crye Multicam, they don't use MTP at all.

Comment

Apparently they do according to another forum.

Comment

Why would they? They are issued Crye. SFSG use MTP, among other types.

Comment

I don't know why but there are recruitment posters of them in MTP.

Comment

So a guy whos used MTP for a photoshoot must be proof they use it...

Comment

Guys far more in the know than all of us also claim they've used it. I'll point you to your own sig.

Comment

I'm just trying to help the guy above look SF rather than like shit. I'd like to point you to the lower half of my sig, ram it.

Comment

As per usual you are king of all knowledge.

Comment

I never said that, and you clearly know fuck all about anything. Crawl back under the rock you came from.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

systema PTW SOPMOD Find out more about systema PTW SOPMOD
                                Working...
                                X