Collapse

l85a2 daniel defence rail as standard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: l85a2 daniel defence rail as standard?

crazy...i dont think so....its called personal preference you dont always train with a grip pod infact the majority you dont have the grip pod for exercise. pirbright has the original handguards because its a TRAINING centre for technical jobs not infantry where as at catterick it's for fully trained soldiers aswell as infantry training therefore they have more need for the ris

Comment

the ones being issued with the DD Handguard, bipod grip, LLM01, ACOG or the Specter DR and the vortex flashider is known as the L85A2 TES. Most of the weapons the British army use including the L128A1 Benneli Shotgun is started to be used/trialed still i believe with a RIS Handguard and Eotech 552 and the L110A2 MINI is being fitted with RIS Handguard an updated optics but still believe its only being trialed atm. And of course the Lightweight GPMG still in development :D. There are a lot of developments going on atm as well as the L85 being updated further.

Comment

The green plastic hand guards are still very much in use in army units, most of my unit still has them for example.

The new dd ones are FDE coloured as is the whole rifle. It's just a paint job... Nothing exciting. Ruined by the dust cover and cheek piece still being green though lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogerio134 Find out more about Rogerio134
        Working...
        X