Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: L110A2, GPMG, L85 TES and Long Term FIST STA Loadout Information

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
    Well the L129's were rented rather than bought. So they aren't staying for the long term.
    Wow that's interesting
    So what happens when they've been thoroughly abused by our boys for a few years?
    And are we likely to replace them with a whole new platform despite extensive training on the LMT, not to mention the rigorous testing it wen through?
    | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

I'm glad they've replaced sigs as they were pants. The block that sits on the top of the spring in the mag were always getting stuck and rounds would literally fall out when the mag was turned upside down. L86's are still kicking about generally collecting dust in arms store at the back on the bottom shelf. Those in MT and some SQMS are supposed to use them but the 'crow cannon' really isn't worth lugging about.

Comment

A quick update, the FIST programme no longer exists, it is now known as the DISMOUNTED CLOSE COMBAT PROGRAMME.

Comment

Yeah l129's are going, which is a shame as they are BEA utifull also I'm surprised no ones brought this up but now we have the lovely brown boots ( that I haven't been issued but I treated myself to some altberg sneakers in brown, and they are pretty dam tasty , new MTP shirts are rolling out in September aswell, those at unit will be getting them within the next 4 years but new recruits get first dibs unfortunately, it's basically like the first cut PCS Shirt but in the MTP pattern we have now it's all looking pretty good for us TFAMs anyways, give me the Gucci kit !

Owner of DCS
          (Doom custom shooters)
          PM me for Custom work!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

systema PTW SOPMOD Find out more about systema PTW SOPMOD
          Working...
          X