Collapse

Some strange finds in a job lot - Please help me ID them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some strange finds in a job lot - HELP ME ID THESE PLEASE!

Can - Silencer. Looks like you got a hold of some stuff from some one sneaky's personal stash of blagged kit.

Comment

Re: Some strange finds in a job lot - Please help me ID them

Ok he may of given her permission or maybe not, but im more worried that she's selling his kit while he's away!.
      If I came back and found my other half had sold some of my kit, god knows what i'd do to her.

Comment

I've got some super cool kit in this lot, that is just one bin bag full (plus the ghillie)...

I also got an OPS plate carrier from the same place, looks like the Crye Cage system - it opens at the front and the plate cover on the front is removable. On the back it has no plate though - I don't know if this is missing or what but it has draw string closure on the back... I was told it was a prototype trial item that was failed. Still looks the business!

Link here http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/ze...brary/Ops%20PC

Comment

That pc is missing the rear plate pocket/bag, it attaches via the molle loops.
          AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
          G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

Yeah I am in touch with Ops to get another . its a clone of the crye cage I believe.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Where the hell did you find all that? I have been offered a load of gear but if I'm honest I'm a bit out of my depth..
              My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

WANTED:- WE Hicapa and 1911 parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

Comment

I'd be so upset for the guy if he wasn't aware of all this being sold!

Would be absolutely mortified.
                TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Oh he totally knows, she had bits separated by price that he organised.

Still some good finds. I have a genuine Diemaco cleaning pouch with logo on, that's gotta be pretty rare and sought after

Comment

It's a clone of the older Gen 2 Crye chassis, not the cage.
                    AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
                    G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

Ahhhh cheers. Not an expert on plate carriers me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rich83 I am a mole and I live in a hole. Find out more about Rich83
                      Working...
                      X