Current UKSF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current UKSF

Putting together a UKSF load out, which is pretty good because a large part of it is 'wear what's comfortable', so I'm just looking for some pics, both of airsoft and real steal UKSF. Also, for those of you who need a real question, decent plate carriers? Thinking of getting a warrior DCS, but just want to get all the options before committing to the buy.
    Cheers.

Note: current UKSF, 2005 onwards if you could, thanks.
    'Who dares, wins' - Del Trotter

Re: Current UKSF

Google it, or read the multiple topics about this exact topic; which are already on this forum.

Comment

Done that. This post is really a last resort. All other UKSF threads aren't current, and google shows me either the same threads or people wearing DDPM smocks with DMP trousers and an M4. However if I've missed one I'd really appreciate a link

Comment

Warrior DCS isn't used. Current issue kit is either a Paraclete SOHPC or a Crye CPC (if you want the real up to date look) with full Crye Combats, either a Airframe or a Mich 2000 and a Diameco C8SFW or C8CQB.

If you are wanting anything post 2005 then you can also look at the Paraclete RAV, Blackhawk Strike Carrier and Black Hawk recon Harness. Combats have been mostly Crye's with the odd bit of begged/pinched/traded kit with the Americans.

Thats the pictures and information that have come out recently.

Comment

Could you post some of the pictures? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Thingsthatexplode View Post
            Could you post some of the pictures? Cheers

The places we're going to find photos, are places you can find them too. Please do your own homework!

Comment

I had a look before i asked. Please credit me with some intelligence.

Comment

You won't actually find many pictures of the current guys, they do their best never to be pictured anywhere, I do however know from talking to a friend last night who is serving SF they have just been issued with gen LBT6094's but run a variety of camo patterns depending on needs, a-tacs FG, MTP and even US woodland are among the stores that they have
                And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

A-TACS FG??? I would love to see a pic of that being used. I have seen the odd bit of AU used very rarely undoubtedly under private purchase but I would be surprised if FG has been adopted for any wider use than just the odd guy buying the odd but of kit..

You may have seen it but here's a fairly recent pic of SBS: http://i.imgur.com/mVEWfjd.jpg
                  Another of SFSG: http://i.imgur.com/7hoUOyD.jpg
                  Some more UKSF: http://imageshack.us/f/822/8ljq.jpg/
                  Some pics on this Mail article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...bridge-UK.html
                  This thread here also has loads of pics: http://board.gearsoc.com/viewtopic.p...=178&start=360

The general theme seems to be Crye combats and SOHPCs
                  Last edited by Nickona; 2 December, 2013, 09:51.
                  Fire Team Zulu
                  Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                  http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
                    A-TACS FG??? I would love to see a pic of that being used
                    They have literally just got some, they couldn't explain why but there you go, usual British forces mentality of spending money on stuff they don't need and will probably never use when it could have been better spent on the normal personnel kit that is required all over the globe
                    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

The reason I'm surprised by FG is that its meant to be a complete system so mix and match which SF seem to be fond of doesn't work very well and also its not an accepted "good guy" pattern.
                      Do you know in what capacity they got it? Just Combats? Just gear? or both?
                      Fire Team Zulu

Comment

As said there are no recent pics if uksf but ill try and list a dew bits they may use

Head
                        Ops core balistic
                        Mich 2000

Pc
                        Crye jpc
                        Crye cpc
                        Paraclete sohpc (not so common its old now)
                        Tyr pico

Combats
                        Crye ac multicam

Weapon
                        Diemaco c8 sfw

Side arm
                        Could use sig p226 but there not used so much now
                        Yarygin pistol

Everything else is more personal preference.
                        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Cheers for the pictures Nickona! Helps a lot, liking that one of the SFSG

Comment

Ops core fast base carbons are also used by SBS.

Strangely, I have one for sale too.
                            section 24 of the 1968 Act
                            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

No worries.. if you wanted a fairly basic cost effective UKSF look I'd go:

Either DCU or Cyre Multicam clothing
                              RAV vest (slightly older, more Iraq era)
                              MICH 200
                              L119 or M4 that looks vaguely like one
                              Fire Team Zulu

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thingsthatexplode Been playing for over a year now, hopefully joining the regs in a couple more. Find out more about Thingsthatexplode
                              Working...
                              X