Current UKSF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Current UKSF

"Yarygin pistol" got any info to back this up Newt?
    Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

I assume its the MP-443 Grach, the russian pistol.. never heard of it being used by the West.. wiki says only Russia and Kazakhstan use them. I'd assume the SF would switch over to the Glock 17 or keep the P226
      Fire Team Zulu
      Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
      http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Thread Opened.

Note:
        It appears I was wrong. There isn't many threads on the subject that haven't needed in a huge debate. Thanks Nickona for pointing this out!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
          I assume its the MP-443 Grach, the russian pistol.. never heard of it being used by the West.. wiki says only Russia and Kazakhstan use them. I'd assume the SF would switch over to the Glock 17 or keep the P226
          From what I understand the SF lot kept the 226 as they preferred it and they have their own supply chain so don't have to be completely in line with the rest of the Army.

Also this pic http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/8ljq.jpg/ is a contractor who is EX UKSF (apparently) but the picture is most certainly not him while he was serving.

PICO and JPC were both Trial Items, as was the LBT. From what I have been told the SOHPC is still issued alongside the RAV and CPC.

Comment

Yea a few pics of British contractors are being reported as UKSF..

And SOHPC, RAV and JPC all definitely look right.. SOHPC and RAV in smoke green
            Fire Team Zulu

Comment

As my source tells me the jpc is being used the lbt 6094 has been discontinued (although some guys have bought it personally from the store or whoever it may concern) for the favor of the releasable 6094RS, the lighter weight jpc and the adaptive cpc, as for the pistol ive only been told, i have no proof or pics of it being used. But it has been issued to selected special forces, yes they probably do use the sig if the operator feels he is more comfortable using it same goes for the RAV and SOHPC some like it old school.
              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

In terms of headwear, MICH2000s are slowly being replaced by FAST ballistic, FAST bump and Airframe helmets. Camo wise, any multicam is acceptable, be it crye or MTP, US ACU or Tri-colour, etc.
                sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the help boys. Anyone got any impressions they would like to share?
                  'Who dares, wins' - Del Trotter

Comment

Originally posted by Thingsthatexplode View Post
                    Cheers for the help boys. Anyone got any impressions they would like to share?
                    I do a cracking Tommy Cooper...just like that!
                    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Here's mine from when I started it:
                      (please ignore the Galil and Revolver and a few other bits which still needed work)

Also on that note does anyone know of UKSF using Massif shirts?
                      Fire Team Zulu

Comment

If they have blagged them maybe. Crye ones are issued though.

Comment

Best thing about a UKSF load out

'They aren't issued that!'

'I just blagged it off of some yanks...'

Comment

Haha yea thats true!!

My masif shirt is so comfy if someone could get one I'd be amazed if they didn't use it!
                            Fire Team Zulu

Comment

What's the deal with regiments like the SRR or SF signals, can't recall ever seeing a picture of either tbh. Kit the same? And let's get some inspiration in here, any kit or skirmish pics anyone wanna share?

Comment

Originally posted by Thingsthatexplode View Post
                                What's the deal with regiments like the SRR or SF signals, can't recall ever seeing a picture of either tbh. Kit the same? And let's get some inspiration in here, any kit or skirmish pics anyone wanna share?
                                18 sigs have signal squadrons attached to the SF units, so the SFCs will be in the same kit as the lads they're working with, just more comms kit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thingsthatexplode Been playing for over a year now, hopefully joining the regs in a couple more. Find out more about Thingsthatexplode
                                Working...
                                X