Falkland’s sniper load-out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Falkland’s sniper load-out

chatting with the mates aparntly it was common to have the para smock with tropical trousers on.
    take the para smock and sew on extra pockets for water bottles and get shut ok the kidney pouches. swap mess tin set for metal mug attached to 58bottle in water bottle pouch. have 4 ammo pouches, and 2 44 pattern watter bottle pouches
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
      chatting with the mates aparntly it was common to have the para smock with tropical trousers on.
      take the para smock and sew on extra pockets for water bottles and get shut ok the kidney pouches. swap mess tin set for metal mug attached to 58bottle in water bottle pouch. have 4 ammo pouches, and 2 44 pattern watter bottle
      ouches
      I cant comment on clothing as when i joined we were already being issued temperates, but 58 patt webbing was still on issue and i can honestly say i never saw many non standard sets, except for extra water bottle holders (good luck finding a 44 patt water bottle they were rare 20 years ago!) usually because most RSMs wouldnt allow it. Special Forces guys were differant as they were given much more say in what kit they could use.
      Get yourself a Falklands book and see what gear the Marines and Paras were using.

Comment

By & Large SF guys didnt use 44 pattern waterbottles down there in the Falklands as they thought the cap would freeze easily, due to the cold. instead they took 44 pattern waterbottle pouches with 58 pattern bottles. This is mentioned in Falklands Commando.
        Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Those NV-scoped SLRs are monsterous!
          Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
          ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
          a whole 85fps!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cal12 27 year old in Cheshire, been airsofting for around 12 years now Find out more about cal12
          Working...
          X