X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SBS bagram afghanistan loadout

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
    I believe this picture was taken during the "Bloody Heroes" deployment (I don't have a copy to check it and it's a long time since I read it), but if it is, this should be a pretty good guide.

Having said that, I had a member of the booty SBS support team on a course not long after I read the book and, as I hadn't heard of them at the time, I asked what a Diemaco was. His answer was something along the lines of "just an M4, but made in Canada".

Robin that's a comment from a soldier about his working tool.
    I'm sure a Diemaco technical engineer would give you a very different answer...

Comment

Re: SBS bagram afghanistan loadout

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
      The whole UKSF argument is reeeallly boring now...

Wish people would just not bother posting tbh....

your damn right! robin since your here and if your able to, i think the thread has got a bit silly is it pos to close it? at least that way people will see the website and if they like it they can mimic it and if they dont theres no one posting to argue that its wrong in some way.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
      Working...
      X