Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: riot officer

Originally posted by Proto View Post
    MP5 because I saw some armed police at a train station after that bus blew up so it seems appropriate, but G36... No idea :D
    Read the top line mate, military..
    Originally posted by Bluegill
    5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by DECKTRON View Post
      I don't think he mentioned british army :S
      Umm this is a 'British Loadout' Thread am I correct?

And a military 'Riot Officer'?! (What is that?) I assume it's a Police/MP/Rapid Response loadout this post is regarding?

Comment

I can't imagine an Sa80 being usable with a riot shield.

I know it's it won't be realistic but an Mp5k, pistol or even an Sa80 AFV would probably be better.
        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

heres me and my bad assery once more

thinking of re doing this, but no riot shield and a respirator under the face shield, some sort of apoc, cyber punkish type loadout for CQB

Comment

Riot helmet here:

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=110545

Not a MK6, but would do I think!

Comment

hows this

Comment

Believe all infantry deployed to trouble spots get crowd control training, would basically be a British loadout with a shield and visor, so standard British weapons. An L85 won't be ideal with a riot shield, but ofcourse real soldiers use batons, they dont shoot people using riot shields like airsofters do.

Comment

but they used rubber bullets

Comment

VPN, agreed. If you want riot policing, look at civil police. I don't think you find many of them armed.
                    And I would agree, look at NI at the height of the troubles (slr's), putters, og trousers etc, or Iraq around 2004/5, cba, ddpm, sa80 etc.
                    No way mp5, g36 or anything other than l85 or SLR.
                    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

VPN, damn predictive text, should be Von.
                      No don't use the Afv, your average squaddie who would be trained on the l85 a2!
                      sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

google the below,

northern irish riot police.

then images. NI police don't f#ck about, and look the best.

then google,

RUC riot police

enjoy.

riot policing, as it is today was basically tested, proven and deleveloped on the street of northern ireland, for the UK anyways.

if your interested look at ruger rifles, M1 carbines believe it or not and that CAW made grenade launcher looks pretty sweet for riot controlling.

boris
                        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

thanks for all that would the S-thunder grenade its basicly a cheap on of these http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5530 using the pic attached?

Would be like a baton gun sort of thing.Has anyone used a roit sheild at a airsoft game and how do it work,well or does it bget in the way a lot.

Dom

Comment

Nope, you're looking at one of these really:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1929

... Which look much better anyway, if more expensive. If you want to do it right though, it is basically just a British Army loadout + crowd control extras.

I have only seen a riot shield used once, and to be honest it kind of annoyed people, although the guy wasn't using it very considerately. Alot of sites don't allow them full stop though, one of my mates has one and hasn't been able to use it in a game yet.

Comment

I was thinking id say if the riot sheild was hit once it gets put down and is out of use for a certain amount of time - 20-30 mins.

Bit more though but would the woggle greande launcher thing work?

Dom

Comment

Woggle grenade launcher?

And I think that rule would mean you never get to pick it up, and totally negate it's benefits.

What would be interesting is rather than a riot shield, make a balistic shield with a metal frame and vision panel, but the actual armour is in the form of inserts. say 1/2 layers of cardboard so it can take almost unlimited hits at long range, but close up people can punch though it on full auto. You use the same card for a few rounds, then switch it. Kinda another discussion though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAJIK Find out more about MAJIK
                                Working...
                                X