Collapse

MK7 helmet alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THis is my MICH 2000 it looks alright but im working on getting the inner tube over it.

536528_4145297635817_817788755_n.jpg
    Last edited by CK; 26 May, 2012, 10:08. Reason: double post

Comment

Re: MK7 helmet alternative

536528_4145297635817_817788755_n.jpg
      Last edited by curlyrocks; 26 May, 2012, 10:27.

Comment

with inner tube.

Comment

DSC00005.jpgDSC00009.jpg

Comment

ok just out of curiosity, i know the mk7 is illegal and the ac900 is the civvi version. but are the ac900 truly 100% legal to own?. i ask this as theres a certain forum out there and also other postings from other places giving horror stories about the ac900, stating that the m.o.d. plod are actually confiscating the ac900 off people too. as one of the things i read was that the m.o.d. did have a certain number of ac900's (black ones) put into service under sum emergancy equipment bill and that the m.o.d. plod are asking for proof of purchase, and that it has to be from the actual manufacturer not from a said auction site. and claiming it could be stolen property as you have no way of proving where it came from if you bought it elswhere. but surely that works both ways, rite!. but thats if this whole thing is true?. there where a few other reasons stated too but i dont always believe what i read so i just want to know is this a crock of sh*t to put people off or is there some truth to the stories. is there any one that could shed some light on this subject?.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
            Working...
            X