Contemporary British Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Contemporary British Loadout

Boots performed well just got abused a lot, did plenty of yomping in them out there and with the conditions yet just fell apart a bit. Still have them as a little memento. How far in the application process are you?

Comment

boooom

will upload a few more on sunday..hope ya dont mind me posting on ur page mate, nice L129....spray it!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Is that a SUSAT scope?

Comment

yeah the riser is on order, as i have the acog...tbh i like the susat, its not meant to be 100% copy of the guys...not what i want :-)

Comment

SUSAT is still fine, used by many units in theatre apparently. I think it may be gone from units out on patrol, but still be used by engineers etc. Having both the ACOG and SUSAT I am erring back towards my SUSAT now.

Comment

Still fine but the SUSAT is dead and replacement by the Specter LDS phased in on a rolling basis.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicaltrifle View Post
                boooom

will upload a few more on sunday..hope ya dont mind me posting on ur page mate, nice L129....spray it!!!
                What's with the gloves? Don't really match the look IMO...

Slava, loving the look, well done! Ignore the flak you WILL get by doing this loadout, I get the same for my loadouts on occasion, just people being negative.
                King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

@tropicaltrifle Nice loadout mate! Has a slight spec ops vibe with that plate carrier, also, really liking your L85
                  I am considering painting the L129 (like the one in Royal Marines: Mission Afghanistan) but I'm scared of messing it up haha

@crasstoe Thanks man, really appreciate it I think it's always gonna happen, but after all, we're just playing soldiers with toy guns! What kind of loadouts do you have?
                  sigpic

Comment

Spray it...you can't mess it up mate, just buy the correct spray

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Still fine but the SUSAT is dead and replacement by the Specter LDS phased in on a rolling basis.
                      Most of 5 RIFLES are using the SUSAT on H15.

Comment

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
                        Boots performed well just got abused a lot, did plenty of yomping in them out there and with the conditions yet just fell apart a bit. Still have them as a little memento. How far in the application process are you?
                        Done RT
                        Quite a while ago, takin my time to get the fitness right
                        Read up on AIB and POC
                        Just gotta make sure I'm ready physically
                        How long have you been in mate?
                        | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Did 5 years in total and have been about 1 year and 4 months now, served in Lima company, 42 commando.

When deployed I just missed out on the new issue kit so had the DDPM and old ospreys, wasn't a fan of them at all

Comment

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=8423b...5E2B7E28%21141

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=8423b...5E2B7E28%21143

Not sure if those wil wrk..from today's game, t instead of ubacs

Comment

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
                              Did 5 years in total and have been about 1 year and 4 months now, served in Lima company, 42 commando.

When deployed I just missed out on the new issue kit so had the DDPM and old ospreys, wasn't a fan of them at all
                              Yeah I can imagine. I don't mind any of the dpm patterns, I still think we're gonna need more than one pattern, universal camo isn't universal enough yet, but from what experience I've had with the older ospreys coupled with the horror stories...
                              | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Old photos but may be of some use:

Second photo is not me.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slava Find out more about Slava
                                Working...
                                X