Real steel scopes on airsoft guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Real steel scopes on airsoft guns?

Practicality is pretty much irrelevant, this is airsoft, it's about what your gears make you feel, a cheap China clone scope will do just as well as a real steel Trijicon as far as the game goes, but the two are completely different, but like others said, make sure you protect the lens, all good RS optics claim to be really robust or whatever, but let's just say I wouldn't want to find out the hard way, there's a thread on Pictures of your guns section that's focused on real lights and optics on airsoft guns, so you'd see that you're definitely not alone, for me, I'd either get the cheapest of clone optics, or real steel stuff, the things in between are too awkward for me to spend money on (like a £150 Trijicon clone when you can find a real one for about £300 second hand if you tried hard enough)

Comment

Re: Real steel scopes on airsoft guns?

The real sword svd scope is about the best of the Russian scopes , optics are pretty good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
      Working...
      X