Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
    why do you guys keep calling it an assault rifle? is that what the game calls it? as both the G3 and SLR are battle rifles, not assault rifles
    In Fallout:3, it was simply called an 'Assault Rifle'.
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

Comment

That and the term Battle Rifle is a Neologism. And not defined or referenced until the late 90s long after both the SLR & the G3 had been referred to as the all encapsulating (as it was at the time) Assualt Rifle.

Comment

dont believe everything you read on wiki. we'll agree to disagree and won't derail this
        Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

No worries bud. Just playing devil's advocate

Comment

The in game one looks a bit more like the original CETME model with a fatter handguard. It's the curved magazine that sort of throws it off the standard G3 one, although you do see some odd things if you look for 30 round G3 magazines.

Like the L1A1, G3's do certainly look nice with the wood kits.

Personally, I'd like to see someone assemble a Bozar. Loved that thing in FO2.

Comment

Theres a guy on etsy selling Vault 101 suits for 50 quid if anyone wants one for skirmishing....look very good and made from real boiler suits so wont be any of this thin china crap. Just to let anyone know!

(Im pretty sure mentioning Etsy isn't against forum rules as it isn't in competition with Zero In, but mods feel free to remove if it is...my apologises in advance if so.)

Comment

Saw someone buy a CZ-61 today and thought that it looks alot like the 10mm sub machine gun, also thinking about it, the 9mm sub machine gun is simply a grease gun.

L.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Here's one for you.

Looks like a G3 with black furniture and no stock. Should be easy to do, minus that magazine...

It's a weapon available in DLC for Fallout 3.

You can also see it in New Vegas, on the wall behind the bars in Mick & Ralph's, aalthough it's not actually a weapon you can get.
                  sigpic
                  "I are God, lol."

Comment

Looks more like a stockless Tompson going by the mag and foregrip to me although the magwell does have the G3/MP5 look to it.

L.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeCDC View Post
                      Looks more like a stockless Tompson going by the mag and foregrip to me although the magwell does have the G3/MP5 look to it.

L.

It's the same as the 'assault rifle' aside from the aesthetic changes (and in-game stats).

If you're doing a New Vegas loadout, you can just use a Thompson, since it's available in the Honest Hearts dlc.
                      sigpic
                      "I are God, lol."

Comment

Dose any one know i you can get parts for the ainti matter rifle cuz i wonna build one hahaha

Comment

Apart from making it yourself, consequently i've just started making wooden furniture for my M16vn so when its finished it'll resemble a service rifle

L.

Comment

Bugger mite have to knock up a hunting rifle haha and nice mate

Comment

Originally posted by LukeCDC View Post
                              Apart from making it yourself, consequently i've just started making wooden furniture for my M16vn so when its finished it'll resemble a service rifle

L.

I only assume us wonderful lot will get a picture?
                              sigpic
                              "I are God, lol."

Comment

Originally posted by Cavo View Post
                                Bugger mite have to knock up a hunting rifle haha and nice mate
                                I'm putting together a hunting rifle too. The Well VSR11 seems like a good bet for a base. The JG M70 looks perfect, but internally you can't upgrade it. Coupled with a Mauser C96 to look like a Chinese Pistol I'll have a nice little fallout skirmish weapon set

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                                Working...
                                X