Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

Yeah there's some amazing stuff for fallout on etsy...there's one person that makes shoulder armor out of old tyres...looks great!

Have a look at a UK studio called AirBrushWerks. He uses a 3D printer to recreate everything from the pip boy, and Laser Rifle to Mini Nukes and single pieces of Jet. And he also takes commissions for armor. I've recently ordered quite a few bits from him.

Here's a progress picture of the shoulder armor and knee pad from the armored vault suit, being made by AirBrushWerks.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
      Here's a progress picture of the shoulder armor and knee pad from the armored vault suit, being made by AirBrushWerks.
      This. A million times this.

Questions to ask about it, though:

Pricey?
      Able to withstand the abuses of skirmishing?
      sigpic
      "I are God, lol."

Comment

It is pretty pricey yeah. I commissioned it as a bulk deal with a load of other stuff so hard to say exact cost, but expect to pay around a couple hundred.

It is very skirmishable as it's made from EVA foam so very, very light. However BBs would damage it a lot as it's still just hardened foam at the end of the day, so I personally wouldn't want to skirmish it.

Comment

Found a Pip-Boy that looked great on Etsy. 3D printed ABS, so should stand up hits/a few knocks.

I will have one. Maybe spray it with a Matte Lacquer first, though.
          sigpic
          "I are God, lol."

Comment

Would be a bad idea bud. Although 3D printing isn't as strong as you would suspect....it's hollow, so I would suggest filling it with expanding foam or something before taking it into a skirmish. AirBrushWerks makes an awesome pipboy with glove for the £160 mark.

LukeCDC...what holster is it that you have for your sawn off? I've been looking for something similiar for myself.

Comment

It was made by another user on the forum along with the shell pouches out of some scrap leather i believe, also before a kid took it home i had a viper drop leg that i opened up to take the shotty. I've also found that the voodoo tactical breacher scabbard fits it lovely, and allows you to holster it on your back :D

L.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Hmm okay buddy! Cheers

Comment

Didn't know it was hollow... I guess I could drill a small hole and fill it woth foam, like you suggest, if that toughens it up more.
                  sigpic
                  "I are God, lol."

Comment

Paint is currently drying on my new silenced .22 pistol , unfortuantly i still havn't had time to start on the service rifle

L.

Comment

Got my missus to order me a Vault 13 jumpsuit from Etsy for Crimbo. I'll find a different belt to the one they offer and then just need a pip-boy.
                      sigpic
                      "I are God, lol."

Comment

Nice one, i don't think i'll bother with a pip-boy...knowing my luck i'll spend £50 on one the trip over and break it :D but i like the idea of trying to get a vault suit for crimbo....

Comment

Half finished my suppresed .22 pistol, need to go over with paint again and put some grips on it and it will be done:-

L.

Comment

That looks damn-near perfect!
                            sigpic
                            "I are God, lol."

Comment

Would of been better if i had a gemtech oasis pistol as a base, and on the other side of the barrel the paint hasn't taken so well, i also used a gloss paint so i think its come out too shiny, but it looks the part and it works...so i have at least one fallout weapon :D

L.

Edit:
                              Also just realised that the trigger is white aswell, probaly wont bother changing it though as i dont want paint on my finger every time i use it

L.

Comment

Also, you'll rarely notice the trigger (at least when you're shooting).

I'm still not sure what gun I'm going to use, since I took the wood stock off of my M14.

I did think about doing the Marksman Carbine / Vault Security outfit, but I ended up getting the long barrel 416.
                                sigpic
                                "I are God, lol."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                                Working...
                                X