My First Loadout! :D [Army of Two]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Loadout! :D [Army of Two]

This is my first loadout ever (people may remember my previous thread asking about merc loadouts etc. Well this is it! Im very happy with it, and the mask and vest are very comfy!

My weapons are: TM Famas, and TM USP AEP (usp isnt there though as my drop leg holster hasnt arrived from ebay, same with my drop leg pouch) :/

Re: My First Loadout! :D [Army of Two]

Not bad man, now you just need to gain about 5 stone of muscle

Comment

hahaa true. 'Roid rage! XD

Comment

lol

Comment

Got some more pics with my Famas. Two Tone fails, I know :P

Comment

If you get the same colour on the mask its actually prett nice. Thats a good two tone. Looks spacy!

Comment

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
              If you get the same colour on the mask its actually prett nice
              I was thinking of doing this paintjob on my mask:
              http://dragostat2.deviantart.com/art...0758?offset=10
              :D

Comment

Looking pretty good mate, I had that vest (Without the shoulder protectors) when I did an Army of 2 loadout before I quit Airsoft, Absolutely loved it!!! Spent a lot on it, had a decent rig, £70 mask, armour, boots, the lot. Then I got posted away from my team mate & lost the airsoft bug . . .

Anyhoo, here's my pics!!

I'm on the right in both pics. Not a particularly stealthy loadout but loads of fun, turned a lot of heads & IDEAL for head on assaults! lol
                Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                  I did an Army of 2 loadout before I quit Airsoft, Absolutely loved it!!! Spent a lot on it, had a decent rig, £70 mask, armour, the lot. Then I got posted away from my team mate . . .
                  Thats a lot of money spent! Well I guess that's airsoft
                  Luckily I got my mask and vest for about £30 each. And the trousers and tshirt are from Primark XD
                  Plus I got some old 1992 or 3 Austrian Army boots from ebay. Theyre nice, light and comfy, but bloody squeaky! :S

Comment

Also, if you want a funky mask paintjob, I'd do you one.
                    Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                      Also, if you want a funky mask paintjob, I'd do you one.
                      That's really nice to offer man , but I have no money :/
                      Plus have you done any work on masks in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken_Dipper View Post
                        Thats a lot of money spent! Well I guess that's airsoft
                        Luckily I got my mask and vest for about £30 each. And the trousers and tshirt are from Primark XD
                        Plus I got some old 1992 or 3 Austrian Army boots from ebay. Theyre nice, light and comfy, but bloody squeaky! :S
                        That's a really good deal mate. Am I right in my observations that your mask is of the cactus hobbies/Evike variety? Or **********? I'd spent over £450 on my loadout lol. Was a lump in my throat when I was posting the mask & armour lol. Still have the rest of it -1 of the M93R's lol.

Originally posted by Chicken_Dipper View Post
                        That's really nice to offer man , but I have no money :/
                        Plus have you done any work on masks in the past?
                        Lol, I wouldn't charge you labour. I've not, but I've always wanted to do that design on a mask. Almost did it on mine but I liked the blue flames too much! Lol Offer's there anyway

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Millzy you and your friend are a rather scary pair

I sadly have never been stacked enough to do army of two lol

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                            Millzy you and your friend are a rather scary pair

I sadly have never been stacked enough to do army of two lol
                            Why thank you kind sir lol. Was the look we were going for :D Apparently it worked! The second pic was right after a game where we had done an uber flank right around the enemy (Bear in mind this was at a mix of CQB/scrubland/woodland). Got behind 2 of their snipers sitting on a hill, grenade'd them & preceded to attack the rest of their team from their rear! Had about 3 blokes saying "STOP, I'M ON YOUR TEAM!" To which we replyed "No your not!" & lit them up lol. Probably the best manoeuvre I've ever done in airsoft, definately one of the sneakyist. Best part was coming face to face with a group of young lads on the opposition whilst wandering through a bush. I swear one of them had cottage pie in his pants soon afterwards!

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

I've had that reaction to my skull mask sometimes- priceless!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joker Jack Beware of Sergeant Slipper... Find out more about Joker Jack
                              Working...
                              X