My First Loadout! :D [Army of Two]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My First Loadout! :D [Army of Two]

Update on the loadout: my holster arrived this morning. It's comfy and holds my usp snug aswell. Was only a tenner from eBay!
    Once I've got the drop pouch, I'll update with some new pics of me wearing my boots aswell :P

Comment

Hey guys, me again! :P I took Millzy up on his offer to paint my mask and he did an amazing job. Sorry for the time difference between my last post, but there was a cock up with the post and a load of other shizz going on, but i cba to get into details...

Long story short, THANKS MILLZY! :D

In these pics are me in my boots and new mask, but i forgot to put on the gloves >.< but oh well

Comment

hehe.
        Looks nice

Comment

That actually looks really good, suits you.

Comment

Mask loooks good, but i would have gone for something neon blue so it fits the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
              Mask loooks good, but i would have gone for something neon blue so it fits the gun
              Aha cheers, but the only reason i used the metallic blue on the gun was coz it was the only can of spray paint my friend had :/

I could two tone it red to go with the sinister smile then again, blue is more subtle than red :P

Comment

ah the ao2 loadout , gotta love it , i still have mine but dont often run with it as i dont have the tank man look lol..............infact .............milzy may remember where i got my ao2 loadout from

Comment

Looks good, see you got the vest for the same purpose me and my brother did Here's how he had his before you bought it:

I have the green mask with flames and sold the OD vest, but mine wasn't much of an AO2 loadout really. My brother would look better in his stuff now, he's 13.5 stone (not fat, that's muscle from the gym). Would make it look really bad ass if we still airsofted.

Comment

Originally posted by Deagle View Post
                    ah the ao2 loadout , gotta love it , i still have mine but dont often run with it as i dont have the tank man look lol..............infact .............milzy may remember where i got my ao2 loadout from
                    Don't remind me . . . it makes me sad

NP on the mask CD, I enjoyed doing it for you. You should get some better pics of the mask though, those ones just dont do it justice! :D
                    Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                    Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

You should get some better pics of the mask though, those ones just dont do it justice! :D
                      Yeah iPhone camera is shite plus I forgot to use the anti-shake on genius cam :/
                      But in gonna get some more pics up today of wayyy better quality so it should be cool. I'll include some close-ups on the mask

Comment

Nice loadout mate, and cool job on the mask. I ordered one of those masks but it came cracked up pretty bad, they refunded me and let me keep the mask so might get round to reinforcing/repairing it one day, would love to do the army of two thing I think it looks awesome.
                        sigpic
                        Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Right Millzy, I think these pictures (mainly the close up one) do as much justice as possible with this shitty camera XD

Enjoy,
                          Peace

Comment

Second picture

genuinely scary

yet absolutely fantastic.

Comment

I have to say that mask is wicked cool...

If i wasn't going to uni soon i'd be tempted to find a good cqb site purely so i could build an ao2 loadout now. :D

Comment

Originally posted by mark1989 View Post
                                I have to say that mask is wicked cool...

If i wasn't going to uni soon i'd be tempted to find a good cqb site purely so i could build an ao2 loadout now. :D
                                *note to self: must buy balls protector if doing cqb!* XD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joker Jack Beware of Sergeant Slipper... Find out more about Joker Jack
                                Working...
                                X