• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Browncoats

well i am, but i'm at the otherside of the country in dorset
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

check out trailers for Browncoats: Redemption, its a fan made movie all profits from the dvds go straight to charities

going by that its just seems any browncoat will do as it seems to just be a status symbol of there independence

Also looking good Santa... what sidearm are you using?

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Originally posted by Operator_Jester View Post
        Also looking good Santa... what sidearm are you using?
        i'm not, i'm just doing a bog standard foot soldier look
        Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Looking very good.

I'd love to know the make of the coat and where you go it from. I'm not happy with my current coat as its far too dark. It would be good for a pre war/post war coat like the ones they wear in 'A Shepard's tale' and the series respectively.

I see you're a point down man. I myself am a point up'er, but as it's used both ways in the show I think either is good :D

I recently got a little 'extra touch' for my load out, a 3 x 5 ft Independents flag and a retractile flag pole. It's going to be great for raising over a captured fort and such.
          Voted sexiest man on the airsoft field - every damn time

Comment

Originally posted by ElSparko View Post
            I'd love to know the make of the coat and where you go it from. I'm not happy with my current coat as its far too dark.
            i got it from a second hand shop, and i haven't a clue what the jacket is because the labels have been removed when i brought it, all i really know know about is it women's jacket which i mod
            Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

A little necro, but I thought I should throw in this link of pictures from First and Only's first Firefly weekend last month:

http://digitalmindseye.smugmug.com/A...299878_zHnHcpH

There's another one coming up at the end of October if anyone is interested. Details on teh F&O forums.
              102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Don't think it really counts as necro posting on a section that moves a slowly as this

Those look good, I'm especially liking the two blue sun agents
                Voted sexiest man on the airsoft field - every damn time

Comment

"Hands of blue, two by two"
                  Originally posted by Charlie
                  That was a very strange and incredible Wank

Comment

The hands of blue spent most of the first day just appearing out of nowhere and then standing around staring at people and freaking them out.

On the second day they spent most of their time 'questioning' people that I had my Alliance squad round up for them. Coincidentally it was round about that time that the Reavers started showing up...

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Originally posted by tiya
                      what i've got/wait for/going to get and if anyone could give me any ideas with what i've missed There's another one coming up at the end of October if anyone is interested. Details on teh F&O forums.
                      This has baffled me...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                      Working...
                      X