Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Solid snake...

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
    BAH! 15 playthroughs! have it and i did it on the boss difficulty no alerts no kills! WAHA! thats a real life achievement right there
    Bah playthrough on boss difficulty solely using tanegaminisha while wearing altair gear and another one solely using the thor on big boss :D also 100% on mgs3 which remains to be my favourite some people prefer the 2nd cuz it's more linear or something but some of my best days were spent putting tnt on peoples backs in mgs3

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
    Kid has issues

Comment

Go for the older style snake, such as in the new versions of the game
      Then at least you can have a epic eye patch and large cigar
      TAE

Comment

I'm loving the MGS love and yes everyone MGS 2 is the best!

If you have a FAMAS then that's the MGS1 rifle so side arm you need a socom, or if you want to mix and match you could have a m1911 varient (MGS4) USP or M9 silenced with a laser (MGS2) or a FN57 for the MG series.

Also I know it's a raiden loadout but see what the opposite team is wearing, steal their b.d.u's/arm band colour and blend in that way lol

Comment

By the way will you be having boss battles? Lol

Comment

I actually prefer mgs on the ps1 look!
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

ahh mgs! my first airsoft gun was the mk23 purely becuase of this game (favourite game series of all time!):D One day if i continue to airsoft when i'm in my 70's i'l try my best to get my hands on 'the ends' loadout

Comment

Mgs2 is the best?

Think its best you leave

Comment

its debatable mgs4 was also a very good game and i respect the third person aiming although mgs3 had its moments for example: knocking out raikov and stealing his uniform without being seen

Comment

tbh, i'm feeling a The End loadout when this new mosin comes out... Or maybe even the pain
                    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Ive never seen these done airsoft, seen them in cosplay tho.

http://crumaharashop.com/?page_id=26 This is not only one of the best cosplays of big boss ive seen, but its also a damn good guide to making your own. Its by far the easiest to pull off, and pull off well. Besides, we all know Big boss could kick the living s**t out of Snake. The guy disarms the man with a hug, thats all you need to know.

For the MGS one look- personally my favourite look for Snake- Its good to start with a grey body suit, preferably one with built in pads for the elbows and knees. Not quite sure what exactly would fit that, but im sure it exists. 9/10 people who try a 'sneaking suit' will make the look crash faster than a plane being flown by a crew of drunken hamsters. Most airsofters dont have thebuild, and aside from that, they are nigh non-existant in the real world as far as I know. A wetsuit or drysuit COULD potentially pull off the look, but youd either look like a muppet or a Navy SEAL.

I know there is an ebay cosplay site you can buy a sneaking suit off, based on the MGS4 model, but Ive yet to see one.
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Don't please do solid snake from mgs1 hardly anyone on this earth can pull it off! Sad but true

Oh mgs3 is the best n well made mgs next to 4 anyone who knows the geekiest deepest parts of mgs will generally agree

Do snake plissken or if you got the beard do the epic man on earth big boss

Comment

i have to agree mgs 3 is far by the best:D so many memorable moment such as repeating 'the sorrow' boss 8-9 times without considering using the revival pill and shooting 'the end' in his wheelchair before the boss battle:D

Comment

I think I would have to agree, 3 is the best as its about Big Boss. However I hate to say it but portable ops is actually brilliant, including story. For I too, am a MGS Geek, I've even read the comics and the encyclopedia that was published /nerd.
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Portable ops and peacewalker are epic but would of been even more epic on console imo

Comment

I concur. However, I needed something to play on my PSP. Otherwise it would genuinely be in the bin. I also hate to say but I liked MGS2. Although I only kept playing it because at any point I thought I was going to switch back to Snake. I was miiiiiiiighty pissed when the game ended and I wasn't snake...
                                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                                Working...
                                X