• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Solid snake...

Campbell made mgs2 if you ask me lol

Comment

portable ops was brilliant! from just 5 hours of gameplay i had ordered portable ops plus :D

Comment

So, who's psyched for Rising?

Comment

Originally posted by W.I.L.F View Post
          So, who's psyched for Rising?
          I mean it does look pretty awesome (watched the E3 trailer) however it seems completely different to the Metalgear gameplay i love and know it just doesnt seem to fit in It used to be about stealth and hiding in boxes; this one just seems more of a 'cut everything up' kinda game considering the trailer states "cut, cut at will", even if it is totally different to the rest of the series it still looks freaking awesome:D

Comment

It will be a step away from the norm a experiment if you wish

but the japanese love raiden..too much so they are gagging for one of these types of games

ill be buying it for the story anyway as it IS canon

Comment

The bottom line is: I will be buying Rising as it says "Metal Gear" on the box. However, I can't help but feel it should have been left at MGS4....

Comment

I love MGS2 as it was the first point of contact I had with MGS, but theres not an MGS game that I didnt enjoy! I love the storyline.

And I love MGS3 I love the whole jungle scene but one thing that annoyed me that if you shot them in the body it took like a whole mag to put one enemy down!

And to prove Im an all out MGS geek I have a technicality for you. MGS 3 and 5 (MGS5 so far) are not metal gear solid games as they dont involve Solid Snake, Snake gaining the Solid codename at the end of Metal Gear 2 therefore making the sequel to that game 'metal gear solid' as it was the first mission since with snake new codename.

Just to annoy all those MGS3 fans lol!

And back to the thread, something like this in black could do as your solid snake webbing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Green-Army-Hea...item27b77f95df

Comment

Dom do you have a painting of big boss on your wall if your a mega geek like i am? thought not

this isnt a competition but i am seriously..the majorist geek of metal gear i baffle everyone i talk to because i can sit em there for hours telling them the ins and out of every game its story the characters history etc etc the motives the ideals like the boss's wish etc

anyway BEHOLD!

on topic

Comment

i want one D=

Comment

its in the process of being hung but i took it anyway

Comment

LtPurcy, if we join forces now we will be unstoppable! lmao! Im thinking an airsoft Outer Heaven? haha

Comment

Do it!!! DO IT!!

ah but whos wish do we follow, the boss's or the twisted version with liquids vision

Comment

This could lead to a MASSIVE plot twist in our airsoft Outer Heaven lol but I say Big Boss's! If anything hes way cooler than Liquid lol

Comment

Well remember at the end of mgs 4 outer haven is achieved

all be it one hell of a changed one with a mix of both ideals, ocelot/liquids and the boss's

blame sunny for that and her eggs

Comment

lol yeah I blame sunnys eggs too, that and the stupid camera things with the 3 arms! I forget the name becasue Ive ordered my brain to wipe any memory of them lol I reckon the game would have been so much better without them

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                                Working...
                                X