Help with patch design please? Worth a view for my awful drawing! XD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with patch design please? Worth a view for my awful drawing! XD

Hi folks, I want to get a decent design made up for a fictional mercenary patch/emblem. I'm unsure as to whether I'll get `patches` made up, but will have them printed onto the sleeves of a couple of shirts for sure.

So if anybody has the time and interest, I'd be really grateful :D

The idea is `THOR INDUSTRIES`, it's meant to be anti hero really, hence the Viking theme. Ideally I would add `INDUSTRIES` beneath THOR on the design, and a shield may suit the design better than a circle? The `T` is a poor attempt at Thor's hammer!

Here's a quick scetch as a rough outline/example:

No ideas of colours etc...This was the reference pic if it helps
    Last edited by NitroJoe; 28 January, 2011, 21:14.
    Signature Removed

Re: Help with patch design please? Worth a view for my awful drawing! XD

Mate, Im into making signatures and such...Ill get a patch idea up for you. I dont expect you to go with it or anything but it may help :p

Comment

Originally posted by Kang View Post
      Mate, Im into making signatures and such...Ill get a patch idea up for you. I dont expect you to go with it or anything but it may help :p
      I would be pathetically grateful :D
      Signature Removed

Comment

Its far from great as Ive rushed it but here it is for a basic idea.

Comment

Awesome! Is that Viking from an American football team or something?
          Signature Removed

Comment

Here's what I ghetto-whipped together, had to take a pic with my phone as I suck with software shiz!! It's pants, but a better idea of what I was originally thinking

Last edited by NitroJoe; 28 January, 2011, 22:52. Reason: Re word
            Signature Removed

Comment

When people are finished with yours joe do people mind helping me with mine i am naff with photoshop although ill have to give one a go in GIMP (program i do my newly obtained bob ross art in)

Comment

I don't mind at all, just grateful for help with something I suck at! What's your design idea Purcy?
                Signature Removed

Comment

I want something to do with my Purcell Security Group (originally Purcy but psirus changed it to Purcell) hes done a lion with wings sitting down with funky colours n what not ill have to get the picture

Comment

I was thinking about something relating to Nitro (EOD or something) but thought I wouldn't make it too `ME` so it could be a team design if wanted
                    Signature Removed

Comment

heres a picture

notice the thing behind the pSG

Comment

Might be hard to make that into a patch, there's a lot going on....?

Where are all the creative people tonight? Maybe I should post a reward for the winning design?!? :D
                        Signature Removed

Comment

I wouldnt want that as the patch just needed a picture with that lion with wings on

Comment

10mins of boredness.....

Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

How on earth did you do that in 10 mins

madness!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                              Working...
                              X