Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with patch design please? Worth a view for my awful drawing! XD

second design..makes more sense lol

balbosa managed to get a pic of your beaut patch mate?

Comment

Righto second it is.

Any patch makers you can reccomend? Probably a printed patch would be easier for that particular design? lol

Comment

goldenfinishes do printed and yeah id recommend that too rofl

Comment

Yeah, second. I will spread the word with my 'softing mates 2moz

Comment

there ya go purcy

as you can tell i shop for my rigs at primark :D

big one is the new one and small one is printed and the skull is sposed to have teeth missing haha

sorry to hijack by the way op =/ didnt even realize till now

Comment

dude your patch looks awesome the small has all its detail

LOOK AT THIS PIECE OF SHiz its not even cut perfectly and my mates one is already starting to peel away the writing is not readable and its just so ugly.

over priced butler patches..brilliance

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                goldenfinishes do printed and yeah id recommend that too rofl
                Any chance I could get a link? searched it in google and got a series of fish species, a curtain makers and a house furnisher lol

Comment

man that's bollocks isn't it =/ sorry to say! thank god i didn't go with butler it looks cheap and thin and you cant read the writing for love nor money and you can only order like 50 minimum cant you? it doesn't look too bad to be honest but the fact you cant read the writing is a bit poor the fact they send them out like that. but yeah big one will be binded when she finally gets back in touch

Comment

they did a special 25 FOR YOU HUN order for me...i sent em a shizzy email to say the least

since z1 dont do patches or make em

http://www.goldenfinishes.com/

Comment

Hey Bezza, could I ask you a huge favour? I want to curve the text "Despicable Security Team" in the black border around the patch, but I cant do that in GIMP. Any chance you could do it quickly? doesnt need to be good quality! Writing in white if you do!

Ya may get a free patch out of it!

Comment

they did a special 25 FOR YOU HUN order for me...i sent em a shizzy email to say the least

since z1 dont do patches or make em

http://www.goldenfinishes.com/
                        wow wish i got a 25 for you hun offer :@

Comment

HiJack the thread all you want, just gets more people with patch know how in the same place!

Can I get opinions on something please? Text or no text?

Signature Removed

Comment

yeah well i didnt call her babes, suger, honey after wards though

the word whore comes to mind ..lol

oh well you learn from your mistakes..like bob ross..but it wasnt a happy little mistake..grr

oh well once bezza has done a finalised design on that patch he did for me which im really grateful for by the way ill send it off see what some companies say.

i want mil spec monkey quality but that wont happen

Comment

TEXT!! looks wicked dude all i will say is that since the line art on the viking is so fine the big bold stripes seem a bit out of place right next to it =/

then again im looking more and get more used to it

Comment

yeah well i didnt call her babes, suger, honey after wards though

the word whore comes to mind ..lol

oh well you learn from your mistakes..like bob ross..but it wasnt a happy little mistake..grr

oh well once bezza has done a finalised design on that patch he did for me which im really grateful for by the way ill send it off see what some companies say.

i want mil spec monkey quality but that wont happen
                                get some military monkeys with sowing machines.

give 1000 monkeys a thousand sowing machines and apparently they will eventually make a decent patch =/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X