• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want an aa-12!!

cheack mi news in this thread

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45357

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet but if you go onto tube of the you and search blackhawk fa-12 it might, just might get your hopes up :-)
      sigpic

The bigger they are, the harder they fall but the more it hurts when they land on you!

Comment

mw3 will be out soon which has one on the weapons list (from what ive seen in trailers) with all the trimmings, so that inevitable hipe will maybe spur some manufacturers on

Comment

oooooo modern warfare 3 otherwise known as the return of the codsofter *shakes head in shame of the poor joke*

but yeah its not exactly the hardest thing to make

if for example you take the maruzen m1100 GBB Shotgun which is semi automatic and give it the body of the aa-12 the pipe would then be replaced by a drum mag

yes it wouldnt exactly be full auto but then this is airsoft everythings not going to be exact

but then im pretty sure some genius or nut job could come up with a mod for the maruzen m1100 that will make it go full auto

Comment

People have already modded trishot shotguns to feed off normal AEG midcaps and hicaps (i think heroshark was one of them) by literally linking a tube. All a trishot pump action does it cock a piston set in place of a motor. It wouldn't be terrible hard. the most expensive aspect would come from the steel frame the two plastic sides are attach to.

Originally posted by stealthy View Post
            27mm mini moscart shells in a 20 rd drum mag will work best

More realistic and the shells dont need to eject either so you wont loose them, although your need a bulk deal on the shells.

Would look great coming up a corridor in CQB :D:D:D
            I don't think that would work, look at any media for the AA-12 and you can see that the barrel and the top of the drum isn't alligned. The shells would have to go up out of the drum, fire, then come back down into the drum.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

a revolving launcher would be cheaper

Ok you don`t need 3 motors but you would need something a bit meaty to run 3 gearboxes

I also remember seeing a multi barrel aeg a bit like a smaller mini gun that took a hi cap think it was going to be called the storm...... something that never happened

So yeah an aa12 or a jack hammer aeg would be nice to see but fully auto and shooting more then 1 barrel at a time might be an issue with muzzle energy laws in some country's ?
              sigpic
              Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Personally I'd just build one around a really high speed V2/V3 using a clever FET that fired 3rd bursts repeatedly with a ~0.5~ second delay. If the GB was fast enough it would look and sound like a single shot being fired and would do this fully automatically...

I'd be happy with that! I'd make it if I could get body parts...
                Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by NitroJoe View Post
                  Personally I'd just build one around a really high speed V2/V3 using a clever FET that fired 3rd bursts repeatedly with a ~0.5~ second delay. If the GB was fast enough it would look and sound like a single shot being fired and would do this fully automatically...

I'd be happy with that! I'd make it if I could get body parts...
                  If you used a set of riot 13:1 gears and an 11.1v bat and a ut motor you could get around 70fps maybe more if a stock gun shoots at what 12 to 18rps ? you could set it to shoot a 5 round burst and still shoot 5 rounds in the time a stock gun would shoot one.

As for the body parts you might be able to stuff it in a shell that you had c`n`c`d to go around a bare m4 or something.
                  sigpic
                  Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Why would you need three gearboxes? Heres some pictures of the inside of a marui trishot:

Looking at things on a simplified basis, that main spring and piston assembly just lacks a Single motor and gearset with selector plate and semi auto cut off etc etc attached.
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I've been CAD'ing a Saiga 12... aeg... following the mechanism of my Marui M3 pump shotgun and the marushin gas M500, where instead of shoving 5 bbs down one tube, or 1 bb each down 3 tubes, it shoves 2 bb down each of 3 barrel, totaling 6 shots from 3 barrels, but AA12 might be a better idea as it's a much bigger gun, because I'm seriously running out of physical space. Not that I have plans to get it made, mainly because I no longer have workshop access.. still find it fun to design airsoft products on CAD, I will post some caps when they get better.

Comment

No idea how it would actually be done, but wouldn't this be easiest to more or less leave the shotgun as is, but make a mechanism to do the cocking for you?

Ie, pull trigger, then the mechanism fires the cocking shuttle back and fourth?

May be crude, but would be a tad easier than bodging a rack and gearset under the workings. This would theoretically be easier with a gas shotgun, as there is less pressure required to cock it.

Comment

IMO the best way to make one would be a kind of grenade launcher type revolving barrel which didn't eject.
                          I reckon the reason no one has made one is because they haven't got the liecence
                          Fire Team Zulu
                          Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                          http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xlradio Find out more about xlradio
                          Working...
                          X