Ghost Coat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghost Coat!

Ah I always thought it was the same thing :S on the COD side of things anyway. They lovely though great products and bloody good in cold weather!

Comment

Yeah, the shag is just a ranger in a higher loft fleece... I practically live in my ranger though, expensive, but actually worth it! The force 10 pants are great too!

Comment

My afghan days are done i think, possible job in Iraq coming up sadly weather wise doesnt get cold enough for a TAD although may invest in some decent 5.11 trousers for hard wearing side of things although now you've said about the Force 10's im not sure hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          If a TAD one comes up for sale on eBay, I wouldn't bat an eyelid if it sold for going on £700...
          i think the last one i saw was on about £450 on ebay.com no idea what that was in dollars and it still had about 2-3 days left on it

i think i will stick with my ghost replica one thanks im not that passionate lol

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
            My afghan days are done i think, possible job in Iraq coming up sadly weather wise doesnt get cold enough for a TAD although may invest in some decent 5.11 trousers for hard wearing side of things although now you've said about the Force 10's im not sure hmmm
            I've got both, and the tac-lites from 5.11 are great, sounds gay but they wash really well and stay neat looking. I like the force 10s but they are damned expensive... Depends how much you fancy spending, you won't be disappointed with either but I'm sure you'll need a couple of pairs.

Comment

Cheers mate, I will have a look in to it. (sorry for going off topic a little everyone else)

Comment

No probs, and yeah, sorry for the sidelining!

Comment

I've seen a few clones that look nice, but I'm 6'4 with absurd arms so Asian sizes just won't work for me. ARGH! Might just get a standard ranger hoodie.

Comment

I dare say none of the Asian sizes will fit you well, although I do have a ranger copy here and it looks like they have copied the pattern exactly. The ranger is a very slim cut though... I'm 6ft dead and a medium dots me like a glove, I think you'd be right in a large...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jack.Murnin Jack Murnin. 19 Years Old. From Northern Ireland and been playing airsoft for just over two years :) Find out more about Jack.Murnin
                    Working...
                    X