Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A we xdm. 4 mags off one gassing and feels great in the hand.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

I was favouring 1911 s but just got a WE M92 and love it runs off Co2 and I'm a fan of it as a gas.
      KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

WE XDM, brilliant pistol, like the love-child of a 1911 and glock 17, bloody loud and 26 round mags and very accurate!
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team
        "I love this sport because after you've shot the same guy in the head 5 times in one game, you'll still walk over and laughingly shake hands like old friends at the end of it"
        www.youtube.com/user/RoguePlank/videos

Comment

I've got a really special 1911 that I love but the gas efficiency just isn't there so I run with 2 dual stainless TM 4.3 high capa's. I use one if I'm in close and 2 if your not taking hits or have really pissed me off!

Nothing funnier than seeing the shock on someone's face as I run full pelt with pistols in both hands. I always get hit but its the highlight of my day.
          I know what i said because i was standing here when i said it.

ICS FAN - Always looking for parts. PM me what you have

Comment

Any Glock with a heavily stippled grip makes my day.

Comment

My new favourite is my Dan Wesson 6". Looks awesome, feels awesome, teaches you extreme trigger discipline!

Sent from outer space
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Glock 17. Tokyo Marui
                Last edited by Viper Scout; 9 October, 2013, 23:36.
                sigpic
                "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Used to have a KJW full metal M9 and that was pretty nice. Recently got a WE Glock 17 on CO2 - what a beast get a proper test at the stan on Sunday. Contemplating the RA-tech TBB and hop set

Comment

550+ fps P8 in CO2, anyone? Seller quoted 450 with that particular mag.

My pain-bringer for non-hit-takers...

It does have a mag that shoots out 350fps for when I want to be nice....
                    sigpic
                    "I are God, lol."

Comment

My mike cripps 226 is pretty awesome shocked a fair few people with it. 2 years on and its still shoots as good as new.
                      Originally posted by B.E.N.
                      Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

i usually just keep a turd in a drop leg holster, then if i'm cornered i just sling it and at least one person will get a faceful. Its great on ammo too, especially if i've had a kfc on the way there

Comment

Tanaka M500 or TM M93R.
                          The M500 is more like a long range rifle, I run it in combination with a High ROF AK or a shotgun.
                          Use the M93R as back up for DMR's.
                          It's all good;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Franatix View Post
                            (In talks of handgun or pistol).
                            My fave hand gun is 2 fingers extended and the bottom 2 making like a fist with my thumb up like a hammer.

My fave pistol is my g23.
                            KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

my Ho Feng Corp (HFC) revolver with £800 worth of upgrades beats most rifles
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

We xdm compact or for the fear factor my m93r . Tri burst or auto and extended mags . Sometimes put its stock on and use it as a primary .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                                my Ho Feng Corp (HFC) revolver with £800 worth of upgrades beats most rifles
                                What!!!! Better than a g3 with 800 pounds of upgrades ???

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X