Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    P226.

Mind you, I'd prefer a P228 if they made one...
    Who's 'they'? Prime do a P228 kit for the P226 - lovely piece - which you can buy in the UK with real-steel grips already fitted. If you feel like something really special, Inokatsu have (allegedly) P228 and P229 models coming soon...

Comment

I'd always assumed the Prime Kit would be a mental price. Can you let me know the link?

Comment

You assume somewhat correctly, but PM incoming.

Comment

The Prime 229 kit was £400, I'd be surprised if it was much less...
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I'll wait for Panoptes to check out whether they're in stock at the place I sent him (if he's interested) but you're right - Prime's stuff isn't cheap. But what price exclusivity, let alone quality? I'm the sort of person that happily paid top dollar for top quality.

Comment

Don't get me wrong; I'd pay it if I were at a loose end - but I have a 'South African' and a 'Belgian' to fry at the moment.

Comment

As my primary is a TM 1911 then my backup or sidearm is another TM 1911.

They are the best out of the 49 i have tried and the countless numbers i have used.

'FireKnife'
                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

GLOCK!!!

Comment

I like the 1911's, size, power and looks are all perfect for me. However i do like revolvers except the lack of capacity.
                    It's not about the game - It's how you play it.

Comment

-TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

My KJW 1911, By far the best handgun I have owned. It pi$$ed all over the TM pistols I had, sadly I will be swapping to a KWA Glock 17 soon due to the fact I need to put a torch on my pistol and the Glock with xiphos in a LVL2 BH light bearing holster is my best option.

I will still take my 1911 to games where I wont need a torch though

Comment

1911, man's gun.

Comment

Pistol grip "moscart" m203 launcher , excellent at CQB room clearance and my 226 to finish off any straglers ... A very potent duo .
                            Mmmmmm.........Nachos

Comment

I have to admit , im a real fan boy when it comes to collectors pistols. Especially Wood gripped M1911 with Noveske slides

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
                              Plato
                              ( Anyone with a chrome TM Desert Eagle PM me now !)

Comment

glock 17 fits my tiny hands rather well!! haha. great weapon. strong and reliable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X