Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

slingshot with 0.43 bb

Comment

Either my SVI 5 or my mates 629 Performance Centre wheelie gun.

Comment

First it was the metal kitted TM 226 but as much as i loved it the thing just didnt perform that well plus a few outer barrel issues relegated it to the bottom draw. Then i got a plain jane HiCapa 4.3 which put the 226 to shame on the field. That was followed by another standard dual stainless 4.3 just because they look good. Then a couple of G17's which mainly sat in the box until i px'd them for another 4.3, but pimped this time. Then i added a tweaked 4.3 Extreme just for the laugh of full auto and the reaction it gets. That's when i replaced all the mag gas routers with nine-ball's and later on i shimmed them aswell..... By crikey did that make a difference to the 226. With propane and .28's its an absolute blast taking it back to the top of my list. I can only think the shims made the biggest difference as now it works fine even in the depths of winter.

B->

Comment

1911 (Man's gun), though revolvers have grown on me, and an affordable full metal modern Hi Power would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
            Sig p226 or Glock 17 or 21 (Full sized , single shot) Why ? Because they work , never have either of my KWAs failed me and also why do you think so many members of the international special forces communities use sigs and glocks ?
            Not many Special Forces communities actually use the Glock. In fact the majority of the sidearms used by Delta and MEUSOC in America are 1911 designs.

For me it's the 1911, every single time. The design is ergonomically perfect.

Comment

Got to be TM. But specifically Sig P226 they are amazing... But no safety?? Haha
              My iTrader:
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103714

sigpic

Comment

just in love with my tanaka m10 for sheer beauty and smooth action with my mouser broom handle second as a hand cannon but for practicality a galaxy mp5k in a drop-leg running 11.1v lipo really works for me in the field.

Comment

Sounds goood 11.1v rate of fire must be silly on that haha
                  My iTrader:

sigpic

Comment

and so cheep i dont care what hapens

Comment

Fair enough :p
                      My iTrader:

sigpic

Comment

I have used a few different pistols.

I do like Desert Eagle, 1911's (Would love a longslide!), 18c, M93R, p226/9 I've yet to try, Hi-Capa, CZ75, USP's

But for my last stand pistol, It's gotta be a PPK/S I wish I still had one :-(
                        You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

Yeah I like desert eagle but just to bloody big for me haha unless using as a primary :p
                          My iTrader:

sigpic

Comment

I love the P226. I'm after a used TM at the moment but no luck :\

Comment

No M9 love?

Loved my Socom Gear M9.... But fancying a Socom Gear 1911 now.

However, the m9 is still my fav Always has been and always will be.
                              My Armory:
                              ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Either my M92 or my USP. Both great pieces of kit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X