Is this any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this any good

right. have to bear all this in mind when it comes to getting one. appreciate the help.

Comment

No, I wouldn't recommend that myself...

TM are quite expensive, especially when compared to JG.

JG are almost as good as a TM , but a fraction of the price.

Sorry CertaCito, we're making things even more complicated for you!

Comment

well. picked up on some things i didnt know. still, it gives me plenty to think about doesnt it :D

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
          No, I wouldn't recommend that myself...

TM are quite expensive, especially when compared to JG.

JG are almost as good as a TM , but a fraction of the price.

Sorry CertaCito, we're making things even more complicated for you!
          I can agree actually, full metal finish, some are coming pre mosfetted to boot now, spares are rediculously easy to find and cheap at times.
          When I first started I said to myself Id never go Armalite, I succumbed to the beauty of a G&G R4 long gun and havent looked back, now also own an A&K LR300 shorty, which has needed some minor work due to some nugget cutting the spring down to biro power levels, but otherwise its outstanding. There is a reason why they are so popular, and you can still make them look unique with the correct furniture. The LR300 is still quite rare on the field, Iv only seen a couple of them being used.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I went with a Dboys M4A1 as my first AEG, after having a JG Bar-10, MP001 and a A&K SR-25(I know an AEG, but I count it as a sniper!)

Not had a single problem with it and had it almost a year now.

TM have some exellent guns, but are a little on the steep side when it comes to price.

Other makes such as G&P,A&K, G&G or CA can be a little expensive but are built well and will last a long time if you look after your kit.

China clones, Dboys, AGM ect... most people use these as starting platforms for upgrading, you can get one or two gems that will work flawlessly but Ive found somtimes with these it can be hit or miss.

As people have said JG are a good beginner brand, and some of thier newer guns have mosfets fitted which can increase ROF, Trigger response and lessen the wear on the internals.

I would suggest a JG, well made, usaully full metal, not as expensive as some of the top brands and will last along time if you take care of your kit.

This is just my opinion on things, other people may have different views

But welcome to the world of Airsoft!

Steve
            My Armory:
            ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Swift Find out more about Swift
            Working...
            X