folding bi pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: folding bi pod

I know what you mean mate, when the bipod arrived, I put it on my M7, and that being a small gun looked completely retarded. Tried it on my Tavor...and it worked brilliantly...and now its on my Magpul M4 as per the photo above....which is becoming like a sort of squad marksman weapon, rather than a dedicated sniper...and I think it works quite nicely....

They just take some getting used to.
    Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
    sigpic

Comment

Just out of interest what make are your grip pods aerodriver and casshern?
      I first saw them on an Israeli website and then a few months later they started appearing on HK websites so I'm wondering if there's an ACM version which may be lower quality.
      Also do you think they would support the weight of an M249? I'm thinking of getting one for when I add ris to my para.

Comment

Evansy - mine is a Silverback Total Grip Bipod...and mine is very heavy duty, aluminium legs, so I am sure it would happily take the weight of the M249
        Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
        There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
        sigpic

Comment

dunno what make mine is - i won't deny the fact that it could be a china make (since i'm in hong kong..) but it also has metal legs, and the plastic is really thick and heavy duty.

whether or not it will support your m249 depends on if it's full metal or not. also, don't m249's all come with bipods on them? or will you have to remove it because you're adding an ris?

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
            dunno what make mine is - i won't deny the fact that it could be a china make (since i'm in hong kong..) but it also has metal legs, and the plastic is really thick and heavy duty.

whether or not it will support your m249 depends on if it's full metal or not. also, don't m249's all come with bipods on them? or will you have to remove it because you're adding an ris?
            They do come bipods but they only fold onto the bottom which means I wouldn't be able to put a vertical grip on the rail and be able to fold my bipod out of the way.

Comment

oh i see, you want a grip as well. don't think i've ever seen a foregrip on an m249. you don't find the top one comfortable to use? anyway, that'll be interesting to see. keep us posted..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                oh i see, you want a grip as well. don't think i've ever seen a foregrip on an m249. you don't find the top one comfortable to use? anyway, that'll be interesting to see. keep us posted..
                Top one? Do you mean the carry handle?
                Anyway for pics of M249's with vert grips here's a few pics of other peoples.

As you can see the only real option is to remove the bipod if you dont want it to get in the way but having no bipod isnt an option for me. When I use my M249 I use the bipod pretty much every game.
                I've seen pics of US troops with ris and vert grips who have simply folded the bipod forwards but having the bipod sticking out of the front defeats the point in having a para.
                I've seen a vltor/tango down bipod attached to the side rails which works pretty well but I'm going to be using one of the side rails for a peq box until I get a lipo so that's a no go for me.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

M14 Find out more about M14
                Working...
                X