Li-Po

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Li-Po

right so these lipo things sound mint but im still not entialy sure what i may have to do to convert.

you guys are the experts. and i would like to know what i may need to convert my CA M15A4 RIS. what components and costagedo you all think?
    ok i would want the ROF to be slightly more than a 9.6Nmh ( if it doesnt screw ma gears ). And a really responsive trigger pull. seen as i mainly snipe with my gun i would want an instant reaction so that it gives my target less chance of getting away. I also tend to only fire about 350-500 rounds per day so im not an american SUV on fuel! still i ocationally go to the dark side of full auto if i had to but when i am on auto i only fire about 5 round bursts (unless someone is running away then i would fire as many as it would take). i would like to keep the normal m4 stock ( cos i like it) so would like to stick it in the stock tube.
    expense isnt reli an issue atm but not to expensive. plus charger/discharger costs and type of battery, size of battery and judging by what you guys have been saying i need a mosfet? any way i would reli like to convert just not sure how

is anyone can answer my needs it would be much appreciated.

sorry to go on a bit.
    thanks

Comment

Charger / Discharger - Lipo's dont require discharging but a good quality charger & balancer is essential.

I've got a venom pro charger (costs about £100) but is worth it - charges all the main types of batteries we use for airsoft inc Lipo's - with a built in balancer.

Remember a cheapo charger wont look after your batteries as well as a good quality one. As your gun runs of those batteries its worth spending the money on them - much like tyres on your car.

batteries - 1200 11.1V 15c / 20c are good and cost about £25 each (what i use in my PTWs).

Rewiring your gun to the rear - get you loacl place to do it - not sure of the cost in this. + Mofset.

Bearings & a good shim - if not your gearbox won't last for long.
      I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

right
        cheers m8
        i have a pro peak but i take it that wont do the job.
        i just recently got my gun fully serviced by f ir e s u po r t
        and im sure all the shimming will be fine. do you think?
        as for the mosfet and wiring to the back. i know how to re-wire to the back its just i dont know how to do the mosfet. did you say some people do it for free?
        as for batteries how many do you reckomend? and what make or just any?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tommyb Find out more about tommyb
        Working...
        X