An ACTUAL Barrel Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An ACTUAL Barrel Extension

Im looking for an M4 barrel extension, not a silencer, but an actual extension which screws on with a 14mm ccw thread, and has another 14mm ccw on the other end for a silencer. I want to make an M4 barrel long enough to accomodate an M16 RIS and a silencer. Just want to know of these exist.
    Originally posted by FPSEngland
    The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Re: An ACTUAL Barrel Extension

Probably better off looking for a second hand barrel from an m16 mate, never heard of an extension like that before although there may be such a thing.
    sigpic

Comment

I have such a thing! Pm me fella

Comment

The biggest barrel extention like the one you want is two inches long, made by madbull.
        To do what you want, you'll need to get a new outter barrel.
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by FPSEngland View Post
          Im looking for an M4 barrel extension, not a silencer, but an actual extension which screws on with a 14mm ccw thread, and has another 14mm ccw on the other end for a silencer. I want to make an M4 barrel long enough to accomodate an M16 RIS and a silencer. Just want to know of these exist.
          I've got one from an hk416 lying around, exactly as you describe. About 4 inches long if I remember. Will dig it out if you're interested?
          Buy my stuff!

Comment

I need to extend a FAL barrel from 18" (I think) to 21". Has anyone done this before? What techniques did you use?

Comment

I had another similiar thread to this, so if along the way anyone finds a CW to CW extension can they give me a shout?

To the OP - they do exist, I've found CCW to CCW in several places when looking for my CW to CW. It's just annoying that when you search for 'barrel extension' all you get is damned suppressors to look at.
              102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

PDW barrel extensions are common, and could be an alternative?
                King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                  PDW barrel extensions are common, and could be an alternative?
                  I was looking into this, but one end isn't treaded it just slides on and has a grub screw.

I think there are two types perhaps but don't quote me on that.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

I think it would look spot on, far better than the normal barrels. Its something unique like a custom fluted barrel just without the cost
                    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Just like big foot and the unicorn they DO exist

here i hold one of these rarities in my very own hand, older than time itself and more rare than you can possibly imagine! nearly as rare as some of the thunder mules that are sold in the classifieds of this very forum!

i bought mine with a barrel from hong kong, wicked idea and it means that with just a spare barrel and hop unit you can change your gun into a cqb terror or long range hunter in seconds its 14mm and ccw all the way through

and sorry im feeling whimsical today :D

Comment

AD Classic Outer Barrel with Flash hider M249 mk2 barrel extension... <--- google that
                        Originally posted by bravotwozero
                        Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

imma turn this into a post your barrel extension thread!
                          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                            imma turn this into a post your barrel extension thread!
                            a post youir own thread? oh! im so honoured lol :3
                            Originally posted by FPSEngland
                            The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

if you search google for "M4/M16 Outer Barrel Set with AEG and WA GBB Adaptor", theres a set which can help you take it to several different lengths, its in black or silver
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FPSEngland Airsofter, Music Producer, Semi-Professional Gamer. I'm boring, you see. Find out more about FPSEngland
                              Working...
                              X