An ACTUAL Barrel Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An ACTUAL Barrel Extension

Anyone know of someone who can manufacture barrel extensions? I need one 4" long 14mm ccw both ends with a 15mm max outer diameter for the barrel itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Anyone know of someone who can manufacture barrel extensions? I need one 4" long 14mm ccw both ends with a 15mm max outer diameter for the barrel itself.
      Try http://www.air-lab.co.uk/. I believe he's got a comprehensive set of machine tools. Word of caution: it won't be cheap.

Comment

Thanks but I can't see a physical address on the site - that doesn't inspire trust.

Comment

Pan im guessing my blokey fell through?

---
          I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uhgw3w
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Sorry, can you remind me?

Comment

Sorry for the wait...

Err camo tart was it?

Comment

Ah, yes that's right. He got in touch but can't annodise. Just trying to widen my options and get a few quotes.

Comment

Fair enough, sorry to get youre hopes up then.

Comment

You could try PMing Sidewinderforge on here. I know he recently made a CW to CW piece off the back of a thread I started.
                    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Found a site in Portugal who does custom (any size you want) barrel extensions, flash hiders etc.

Comment

Any machinist would be able to do that easily enough, or cheaper yet if you know someone who's in university / high school, anyone doing a course that uses a workshop with a lathe should be able to help you with that easily enough, there are 14mm x 1mm left hand tap and die for sales from ***CENSORED*** for about 5 pounds each, all you need is a steel rod and a lathe... and about an hours worth of threading the damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by blobface View Post
                          Any machinist would be able to do that easily enough, or cheaper yet if you know someone who's in university / high school, anyone doing a course that uses a workshop with a lathe should be able to help you with that easily enough, there are 14mm x 1mm left hand tap and die for sales from ***CENSORED*** for about 5 pounds each, all you need is a steel rod and a lathe... and about an hours worth of threading the damn thing.
                          Yup. I could do it easily. But he mentioned anodising it (which also implies aluminium) - that's where most home shops wouldn't be able to meet his criteria. Anodisng involves some nasty chemicals (like sulphuric acid) most home machinists don't want to mess with.

Comment

I have one if you are still looking. Its basically a thin silencer with two female 14mm screw ends will need to check tonight if its ccw.
                            Originally posted by JayB591
                            The 99%ers 'what am bestust gun for me on budgit of tennar'
                            Originally posted by Phatvortex
                            You've never searched for bacon? Then you are not a true man.

Comment

Thanks but I can't see a physical address on the site - that doesn't inspire trust.
                              This is Lee from Airlab. I don't have an address on my website for security reasons, but I hadn't considered that this could affect people's trust in my business. I may change this soon.

I should be able to produce what you're looking for, please PM me if you wish to discuss it further.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Lee

Your security concerns are perfectly understandable if it's a home business but it's also illegal to have an ecommerce website (one where you can buy directly from) and not display an address where legal papers can be served. You can look into getting a 'virtual office address' - these companies will forward mail to you via proxy and can be hired for less than £100 a year.

I have some barrels on the way from a chap in Portugal but I'll bear your site in mind for the future.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FPSEngland Airsofter, Music Producer, Semi-Professional Gamer. I'm boring, you see. Find out more about FPSEngland
                                Working...
                                X