This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Systema

TBH I probably wouldn't get a PTW if I had that much cash sitting around. I'd get a Western arms Gbb M4. Much, much more realistsic.

Oh, and I support mi23lj. Bert, apologise, you messed up. Leon skirmishes at my site and is a mate, so I am well informed as to what's gone on.

Comment

What makes the Western arms better though? Id be getting a Noveske N4, an even better version of the WA M4

Comment

Didn't say better, said more realistic.

Comment

Bert STHU, you fucked up now actually sort it out by talking to them via pm!

This may sound stupid but wat does PTW stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by commandoboy View Post

Professional training weapon

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

Originally posted by commandoboy View Post

Flog a dead horse more? Jump on bandwagon more?

PTW = Professional Training Weapon

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                Flog a dead horse more? Jump on bandwagon more?

PTW = Personal Training Weapon

Sorry i hadnt noticed that it had ended as i gave up reading as it got annyoing and yer but it might be wats needed.

Ah it was taking me ages to figure out!
                Personally ive never seen a systema but I think id rather spend it on upgrades to an ICS as it will be more fun in the long run.

Comment

I'd have to agree there. Met a guy said he'd spent £1500 on his PTW, and from what I could see my upgraded all in at £400-£500 modded gun would equal it, with enough change to buy a car

But each to their own I suppose. I wear fake multicam, all in cost me about £100. For real deal that would get you just the trousers. But some people still go for the real thing!

Comment

Why upgrade an ICS M4? They are so picky about what they take, whereas TM will take pretty much any V2 upgrade, and anything you don't upgrade will be rock solid anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post

As tallbloke has pointed out, these are not skirmishing guns. Why compare them, after all I can get a silent kill with a BB and a pea shooter as easily as I can with a silenced pistol. But, one is realistic within the accepted rules of airsoft and the other is just a real world alternative (blow pipe and dart). If I wanted to kill someone in real life (in a war situation!), I'd get behind them and cut their throat, not piss around making a noise with a gun (silenced or not). If I want to train people with realistic weapons, I'll use Systema. But to skirmish, I'll stick to guns made for the job.

My bold:

You're an idiot. You know f**k all.

Anyway, back on topic!

I used to own a PTW and loved it, but sold it when I needed the cash. Do I have regrets? Not really as I got a great deal for it and it went to a good home.

I will deffo be getting another PTW at the end of the year from the source Tallbloke reffered to in an earlier post (as I'll have sh*t loads of moolah).
                      Good evening... Infidelllll!

Comment

i got real multicam .. trousers £40, shirt £40 - not the h20 stuff but real CYRE multicam material.. anyway not the point

in the end they are only there for the people that want the realism and other features that they bring, but like its been said, the new gas blowback guns are even more realistic, and you can equal the performance with tm gun upgraded with good metal body and some decent internal upgrades
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                          Why upgrade an ICS M4? They are so picky about what they take, whereas TM will take pretty much any V2 upgrade, and anything you don't upgrade will be rock solid anyways.
                          Just using that as a example as thats what i have. I havent look too much into upgrading mine so i wouldnt know what they need. I only got a ICS as my mate has the same one and never had any problems and i didnt know what gun to buy. I am thinking of buying a TM m16 but im not really sure as they dont have metal bodies.

Comment

Sorry, I thought you were implying ICS are above TM, a view I take strong disagreement with. Anyhow, TM M16a2s are great, get a 1J/M100 and a metal body with it, that'll take you to the same cost as an ICS gun, and the TM one will be better, it just will.

Comment

are there two types of gas blowback rifles?
                              one which only runs of gas and ones which uses a normal spring system,but has an extra gas system to repliate the blow back effect, and if so which ones are you refering to?
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

sorry mate i have to disagree with you concerning the great TM/ICS debate
                                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bert Find out more about Bert
                                Working...
                                X