Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Incredible abandoned locations for Airsoft...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Incredible abandoned locations for Airsoft...

posted a thread about this myself ... got dicked on ... apparently breaking into somewhere and playing airsoft is a bad idea lol
    erm but I would love to go to some of those places

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Lets all go to chernobyl, that way we can play airsoft and slowly turn into the hulk at the same time :D
      President, Airsoft and Paintball society 2012-13
      University of Bradford
      [email protected]

Comment

Hey, why do ukrainians wear boxers? Because otherwise chernobyl fallout :P
        President, Airsoft and Paintball society 2012-13
        University of Bradford
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by stalker View Post
          Near Colchester in Essex is an old abandoned mental hospital, it's been derelict for years and is huge, I mean relay huge, lots of multi levelled buildings and underground rooms for the old heating etc, if I had the money it would make an awesome airsoft out door and cqb site. There are alot of pics on the web by people who enter just to take pics of the place, it reminds me of the film silent hill, very creepy with patients beds and nurses office stuff still laying about, the padded cells really bring home on what this place used to be!

http://www.abandoned-britain.com/PP/severalls/1.htm
          just been flicking through some of the other projects, has anyone looked at the st ebbas epileptic colony? on the wards picture page 3rd picture down please tell me that is a doll lol

Comment

these places are really depressing,only because its nearly impossible to get a chance to skirmish there
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

sub base for sure! look at it!

Comment

OMG the mental institute looks amazeballs..

Comment

Airsoft on the beach anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski View Post
                    Airsoft on the beach anyone?
                    Sand fort my good man?

Comment

there are 3 amazing places near me, 1 in a spalding is an abandoned hospital, although quite small the area around more than makes up for it, me and a mate got in once and for some reason we did it at night, never again, and in peterborough there's an abandoned office building basically in the back garden of the prison so would be fun to play there so the bastards inside can watch what freedom is like :P and another at peterborough again is another abandoned hospital which is full size, I mean absolutely massive, haven't had a chance to snoop around yet but me and some mates where rather hoping to get the permission to shoot a music vid there in the near fture, all of them would be epic sites.

Comment

I've signed up to a few Urbex forums and look at the reports on there, they have some cool locations. I've even seen one where they'ev gone into the stan and climbed about on the rooftops. Some of my favourites though have been abandoned cinemas, though there are a lot of hospitals, asylums and other great stuff too.

Comment

you can just imagine the question coming up "erm josh what are you doing...just going down the slip n slide" :D,nearly everyone reminds you of a game.abandoned submarine base-medal of honour,the ruins of detroit-gears of war,city hall subway-battlefield 3,Ryugyung Hotel-battlefield 3 back to karkland expansion maps,chernobyl-call of duty 4:i never new that the game creators actually got blueprint or went in to model the game to make it more realistic :s

Comment

Sub base just looks beyond awesome, however as somebody managed to fall into the pond at the Stan last saturday... I would expect a few sad splashes to be heard.

Subway - Yes please! Although the whole Cyprus resort gets my vote, imagine an entire holiday resort to bomb about in and the fine weather also, win win.
                            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

after youve finished beach barbeque

Comment

Well looking through these has stopped me sleeping for the next 2 weeks... Especially the asylums! Cheers guys!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Petrol Punk Find out more about Petrol Punk
                                Working...
                                X