Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Incredible abandoned locations for Airsoft...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Incredible abandoned locations for Airsoft...

I play at an old Mental hospital (including some night games, zombie games etc) and an underground Nuclear Bunker on a regular basis and it can be spooky at times but no worse than anticipating a point blank 6mm coming at you any minute out of the dark lol

Edit ; and an old school which is quite wierd

Comment

This is where I would like to go, and it's in East London!

Last edited by TB-Stalker; 11 May, 2012, 14:24. Reason: More pictures!
      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Where's that in east london?

Comment

Looks brilliant!, cant imagine its safe though
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
            Looks brilliant!, cant imagine its safe though
            It's definitely not safe. Also going inside is illegal, but still people get in to take those pictures!
            WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Take a look at some of these places.
              Lot's of abandoned buildings to see
              http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/
              Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
              Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Bloody love places like these, not just airsoft fantasy wise bit in general for some reason... There's just something interesting about them
                G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

There is an old abbandoned hospital in Holywell in North Wales that would be great. I think its 3 or 4 stories in the main building which was originally a workhouse along with loads of other buildings and a glass corridor linking the main to one of the others.
                  Me and a couple of mates had joked about doing some secret night games but the fact that there is houses only about 100 metres away and a petrol station just in front means its a no go! Ohh yeah and the security guards that go round there becausee its just been sold!

If you want to have a look its called Lluesty Hospital in Holywell, North Wales.

Comment

There is an old abbandoned hospital in Holywell in North Wales that would be great. I think its 3 or 4 stories in the main building which was originally a workhouse along with loads of other buildings and a glass corridor linking the main to one of the others.
                    Me and a couple of mates had joked about doing some secret night games but the fact that there is houses only about 100 metres away and a petrol station just in front means its a no go! Ohh yeah and the security guards that go round there becausee its just been sold!

If you want to have a look its called Lluesty Hospital in Holywell, North Wales.

Comment

A place close to me would have to be the old underground bomb dump at Llanberis, North Wales. Been there many times to take some photos, inside the place is massive.

http://www.bunkertours.co.uk/llanberis.htm

Although, I can only imagine the H&S inspectors disapproval of the site's use at the moment, shame really, the vast majority of people don't even know this place even exists. Even before getting inside the complex there are a maze of tunnels to get to the main square, I'm surprised no one has done something with the site as it it, it's probably down to cost, crying shame.

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
                        This is where I would like to go, and it's in East London!

I saw this old mill a while back I was going to look into running a site there but there`s one problem it`s just way too big to marshal I mean you could run a 100 vs 100 game I`d have no idea how to get staff for such a place on a week to week basis

It`s got some pretty huge side buildings that being said a Mill is not a safe place to be let alone a very old one that`s been shut down for some time.

Still looks fun I think the site comes with a bunch of land and a bit of a canal too lol

Funny that cyprus is on that list some of them hotels in Famagusta used to belong to my family well my mum`s cousins had a few of them between them.
                        Last edited by thekonassure; 14 May, 2012, 22:28.
                        sigpic
                        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Petrol Punk Find out more about Petrol Punk
                        Working...
                        X