The most useless guns ever manufactured for Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most useless guns ever manufactured for Airsoft

Just thought I would start a thread to name and shame the most useless guns ever manufactured for Airsoft Mine has got to be the area tavor . Impossibly hard to work on . Terrible gearbox with rubbish internals . Terrible fire selector linkage . A mars sight that never worked . And if you dare increase the fps on it ithe gearbox implodes and breaks . Could of been such a nice gun if only ares hadn't penny pinched on it .

Re: Biggest piece of crap that masquerades as an Airsoft gun

My Star (Ares for the newbies) Stripped itself in its first game... at NAE 2008... then discovered a crack in the GB shell of my back up... Gone by 1pm Saturday.

Comment

Re: Biggest piece of crap that masquerades as an Airsoft gun

Theres pretty much already a thread on this called 'Biggest waste of money on airsoft item?' here-> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...n-airsoft-item

Comment

Re: The most useless guns ever manufactured for Airsoft

Trying to make this gun specific not equipment!!

Comment

There is no gun what so ever that beats this one -

TSI Tavor TAR 21

It was about 30% larger than the RSs
          Had an electronic trigger/selector system that took 3 seconds to actually change between fire selector changes
          Was made out of a similar material to cheap ACM guns
          Magazines would not fit
          Cost £550.00
          Echo 1 Gearbox inside which put out 250fps
          The largest MOSFET ive ever seen, about 15cm long and 4cm wide.

I think everyone who bought one returned them but had to pay the shipping and tax anyhow. I got them to refund me everything :D

Comment

WE luger, quite simply the worst pistol I've ever seen. Terrible finish, terrible materials and an operational lifespan of about 2 game days before you had to modify the sear so you could use it for another day! Even after finally sorting the sear out so it was reliable on mine the spring in the toggle snapped.

A real opportunity missed as the tanaka its cloned from is absolutely brilliant in comparison!

Never buying WE again now having seen their choice of material for critical components!

Comment

Star M249 Para

crap gearbox, internals, hop

Now running smoothly (given the only original STAR bit is now just the external bodywork )

Comment

I think the TSI Tavor is by far the worst airsoft gun ever made; really, after that nothing can compete.

Comment

I second the Star m249, one of the worst hops i have ever had the misfortune to use.

Originally posted by tisane
                  Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Tm Uzi is another with its crap plastic gearset and can't believe that no one does an upgrade internal gearset for it .

Comment

Also had a really crap p90 years ago with a gravity fed mag that never worked absolute piece of crap , broke before I even got to skirmish it . Can't remember the make though . Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy it was soo bad !!!

Comment

Agm gbb m4a1

Comment

Originally posted by baddbaz View Post
                          Also had a really crap p90 years ago
                          Probably one of the original Well D90s, a famously terrible gun.

Comment

WE 1911/MEUs are almost useless too. Cant even empty 15 rounds on a temped day!

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                              Probably one of the original Well D90s, a famously terrible gun.
                              That lasts quite well for a £30 block of plastic!

-TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baddbaz Find out more about baddbaz
                              Working...
                              X