The most useless guns ever manufactured for Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The most useless guns ever manufactured for Airsoft

well since ive had my ics m4 ive now found that all other makes of m4 m16 a pain in the a*se. coz all you do is pop 1 pin and your at the gear box and easy spring access with in seconds instead of having to strip 70% of the gun and 30mins work just to change 1 sodding part hehe

Comment

i hated my ics cxp! batteries were £40 a pop and the gun was always failing on something

Comment

Same as the quick change spring on my ares m4 . Shame they didn't make the gearbox quick change coz it would have been launched by now !!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by chemo View Post
          i hated my ics cxp! batteries were £40 a pop and the gun was always failing on something
          Must have had a lemon; my CXP15 was the most reliable gun I've owned. I just ran a PEQ box on the front so I didn't have to use the ICS battery for it. Sad to hear it let you down
          sigpic

Comment

HFC M190

The full auto M9s that were knocking about 2 years ago with a grey body and slide with 'special forces' stamped in the slide. bought for about 40 quid and destroyed itself after 2 magazines

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baddbaz Find out more about baddbaz
            Working...
            X