How many guns is too many guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How many guns is too many guns?

**EDIT** Apologises! I only realised that this was a necro post after making it [smilie=redface.gif][smilie=redface.gif][smilie=redface.gif]
    Currently - i have only 3 guns:

JG G3 SAS (full stock - untouched and firing at 342FPS) - known as G3-Chan
    JG G3/SG1 (getting repaired because of a cracked gearbox casing and low FPS spring) -known as biG3
    a M93R (not sure of make) - this pistol OUTRANGED my biG3

next on the list is a PSG1. When my next uni loan lands in. I'll fully upgrade that so its useful on all fronts.
    sigpic
    Active member of Tesside Flailsoft.

Comment

its not that old...
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

• When is so many guns TOO many guns?

Right. Recently I had so much kit and guns (only 6....! :D) that "higher powers" told...*commanded*... me to get rid of at least half of it due to lack of space!
        (doesn't help when I'm nackered from an airsoft game and throw off all my kit and dump my guns... and cba too move it for a day or so!)

So, some of you may have noticed the "4 gun sale" in the swap area.
        being cunning, I decided to lose the assault rifles for pistols (a lot smaller you see!! )

Furthermore, have any of you been told so many guns are TOO many?

What's your record?? I managed 6 + loads of kit... seems poor, but I have a 4 bedroom house with 2 teenagers, wife and myself!

***Apologies if there has been a similar thread before***

GP

EDIT: I am typing this in the dog house after "investing" in a new 1911c gas pistol... :D
        sigpic

Comment

• Re: When is so many guns TOO many guns?

never too many. altho i never have more than 5 (of all types) at any one time its only because the sale of one funds a nice shiny new one. yes i am a magpie but if i could i would simply horde as many as i can.

Comment

FYI the pistol will be with you tomorrow lol, and It may be addressed to ya missus...

Oh and if I get more than 3 Rifles in the house I get told I have too many!

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

• http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=30909

Comment

Damn i feel like my "Equipment" isnt BIG ennough....(Pun intended)

Snipers:
                Mauser SR (With a Maruzen L96 lower reciver)
                DE M50p (1st and 5th gen)

AEG: All newly purchased bar 1- DE G36 my "CUSTOM" CQB (I broke the stock xD)
                R85A1 AA I love her already and its still in mail!
                L86 LSW(SOON)
                JG Skorpian (With a drum mag!)
                JLS FN2000 (SOON)

Pistols: x2 Desert eagle 10.5inch barrel edition
                2x Colt Pythons .5 inchers (I used to have a western loadout you know the cowish kind :P)
                KWA Glock 17

and like 12 terrible springers

=]
                Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                sigpic

Comment

Ive been as far as owning 11 guns in one go, but that was stupid. I now own 4, though theyre all the mutts nuts.

G&P/TM Mk14 EBR Mod 0
                  G&P Magpul/Vltor M4 Commando
                  TM AKS74U EBB
                  TM/Guarder Tan FN5-7

My girlfriend has a G&P M4 RIS that i just bought her, and im looking into getting her a TM Glock 17 or TM Detonics.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I currently own 11. but I am going to clear them out soon as some never get used.

CA M16A1 (soon to go)
                    CA M16A2
                    CA M16A4 (up for sale)
                    CA M733
                    A&K LR300
                    TM/CA G3
                    G&G/G&P L119A1
                    TM Custom Remington 870
                    JG BAR10 Gspec (soon to go)
                    TM 1911
                    TM P226

Now with the shameless plug up any one interested in the ones for sale either now or soon drop me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
                      Right. Recently I had so much kit and guns (only 6....! :D) that "higher powers" told...*commanded*... me to get rid of at least half of it due to lack of space!
                      (doesn't help when I'm nackered from an airsoft game and throw off all my kit and dump my guns... and cba too move it for a day or so!)

So, some of you may have noticed the "4 gun sale" in the swap area.
                      being cunning, I decided to lose the assault rifles for pistols (a lot smaller you see!! )

Furthermore, have any of you been told so many guns are TOO many?

What's your record?? I managed 6 + loads of kit... seems poor, but I have a 4 bedroom house with 2 teenagers, wife and myself!

***Apologies if there has been a similar thread before***

GP

EDIT: I am typing this in the dog house after "investing" in a new 1911c gas pistol... :D
                      There's a simple way around that. Buy six double rifle bags and put the boxes up in the loft.
                      The bags take up less space and there's room in them to add more to the collection without the boss finding out.
                      With the pistols try and find a dosko dual layer case. It's quite big but it holds up to 8 pistols.
                      Finally if she moans just say it's like all those shoes she has. You need the right gun for the right loadout (outfit) and occasion.

Comment

I think 4. One main AEG/Other Weapon, One main side arm, one backup AEG/Main Weapon one other weapon, either for a differant purpose, or another back up weapon.

I currently have 1 weapon, that I'm pimping, and putting all funds that may have been for other guns in to that.
                        When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

i have 2 guns and there both plain and simple.

1) Systema TW5 MP5A4 full mods by tacleberry.
                          2) TM Desert Eagle Hardkick Chrome

Originally posted by jonnyhal
                          For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                          Originally posted by soulflame2
                          when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

For me i would stop at 1 AEG, 1 Bolt Action (Sniper) and 1 Pistol (Usually GBB).
                            if i ever want another AEG i will just swap the AEG i have for a different one, until i find one that i really fall in love with. It's always fun testing out different AEGs IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
                              For me i would stop at 1 AEG, 1 Bolt Action (Sniper) and 1 Pistol (Usually GBB).
                              if i ever want another AEG i will just swap the AEG i have for a different one, until i find one that i really fall in love with. It's always fun testing out different AEGs IMO.
                              i have to agree. some people hoard guns, but I usually trade guns for guns until I get the perfect gun. and testing guns is the best really, having a new gun is just cool :D

Except I have bought a few guns off mates leaving airsoft as a nice thing to do. lol, now I had to lose them... :G
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
                              Working...
                              X