Views on face shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Views on face shots

just wondered what peoples views are on deliberatly taking shots at peoples faces mostly on people that just wear googles/glasses. Just wondered as i just wear googles and today i had someone 5ish meters away full auto me in the face now i know its my fault for no using a full face mask but to me it didnt seem very sporting as i didnt even see the guy. whats your views? ok to shoot where you like as it comes with the game or should take chest shots from short range only?
    Yes its fine, comes with the game
    32.91%
    No, always aim for the body
    29.11%
    its ok aslong as its not at to close range
    37.97%

The poll is expired.

thinks maybe he should go with the heard

Re: Views on face shots

The onlt time I ever shoot at someones head is if it;s the only part of them i can see. Otherwise, I always try to aim for the body.

Comment

I think anyone who purposly aims for the head/face is an idiot, however I think it's fair enough if it's the only thing showing.

Comment

Agreed.

I voted for 3rd option, mainly because I think one round is suffice if at that range, or a secondary. Over range, hop isn't perfect, some fly up, and will undoubtedly curve up to hit you.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

2nd option all the way, I wont take a shot at their face if I know they arnt wearing a mask-wouldnt wish busted teeth on anyone and wouldnt know what to do if I was responsible.

But then again as you described theres always gonna be one tithead who thinks its legit in game
          Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

500 fps sniper hit me from 6 meters away the other week. hit my lip then my tooth.

what a moron!!!!!! i was charging at his bunker at the time so my whole body was totaly visible.

my lip looked like i had been punched in the face

marshal saw it and pulled him from the game though.

i dont mind taking a head shot but this was totaly avoidable. in his defence he said his scope was not zeroed in (excuse the pun)

Comment

If you can see their body, then shoot at the big target dumbo!!!
              And no point doing it at close range, it doesnt ahcieve anything

Comment

Its usually completely uneccessary as there is usually a body shot available. The only time I tend to employ it is on people who are ignoring their hits!
                Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                sigpic

Comment

I agree, if a body shot is possible, then shoot at the centre mass, but accidents happen, so face shots are inevitable at times, but close range shots on purpose to the face is a no no, last guy that tried that to me had a few things said to him by myself before I reported him for dangerous play.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I had a guy at GZW a on the 22nd shoot me in the face from about 10ft away. Right at the beginning of the game, Rampage, aeviv and I leading a group of bravos up close to delta base. Shot hit me just below the glasses and hurt a lot.

But, the guy shouted an apology straight away, and so I couldn't have cared less. Happily walked back to bravo base.

So I voted yes it's OK. All that was showing was my head so he took the shot and was sportsmanlike about it. Fine by me.

Comment

Lol I got shot in the face at close range once,it was damn hurt....swollen for a week lol...However I personally aim at the body and I alway try to shoot people in the face as I known is is very painful
                      I will shoot you all.

Comment

head shots ok by me if its the only bit sticking out.
                        i think you need to be sensible though, it seems range is an issue and id rather loose a kill than knock someones teeth out.

rich.
                        'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

No deliberate headshots from me.

The only time I may hit someone in the head is accidently.
                          Weapons of Choice:
                          G&G SOC-16
                          Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
                          JG - AK47 tactical
                          VFC Scar - L
                          Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

yeah same here, it all depends on the range, cos if you shoot someone from close range you will feel a lot of guilt if it looks like they are in a lot of pain.

Comment

My first shot will always be center mass onto the rig, if you are a cheat and don't take that, then you're going to get the second somewhere fleshy and if all I can see other than your center mass is your head, then that's where it's going, you had your chance.

Inner thigh is my fave shot, hard not to wince with that, fleshy goodness!

It doesn't need to hurt or even be felt for you to know you have been hit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

T180985 Find out more about T180985
                              Working...
                              X