Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Where and how do you display your guns at home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where and how do you display your guns at home?

Hi people

I am thinking of putting all my gun on the wall in my room. However I am wondering how do you guys display your gun.

1. Hang it up on the wall
    2. Leave it in the gun bag/boxes
    3. Put it under the bed
    4. Well....you tell me

It would be great if you guys can upload some pictures so we can have a look at it
    I will shoot you all.

Re: Where and how do you display your gun at home?

In the garage, all laid out on top of a large table. Except the M99, which goes in my room, along with anything else I particularly like the look of at that time or am working on.

Comment

Mine goes into my shed, where I have hooks on the wall for each of my shooters, and some cam netting along the roof to hide all the crap up there. Mine only go into the house for maintenance or packing for a game.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I keep it all safely hidden away. You never know if some retard is gonna decide that your house is gonna be the one he's gonna break into next.

Comment

myn go in my "man room"

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
            I keep it all safely hidden away. You never know if some retard is gonna decide that your house is gonna be the one he's gonna break into next.
            Uhm..I have a same though like you before lol....but maybe I will display some of my CQB rifle and pistol in my room,the rest maybe in the storage lol...!!But I still like to hang it on the wall but maybe I will wait until I have a bigger house hahah!!
            I will shoot you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Ellison View Post
              myn go in my "man room"
              Hey expand this please,wat do you mean your man room?
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

Keeper - isn't that a bit risky > break-ins etc?

Also, surely the cold temperatures and dampness don't do them any good?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

It's not actually that cold in my garage though, we have a heater plugged in almost all the time there and the door open to the rest of the house, so it's not too bad. Break in-wise, not really anywhere in my house that would survive a break-in, so sod it. I lock them away when we go on holidays/GZ trips etc but just at night I leave them there. Anyone who breaks in will find a loaded gassed pistol in their face the second I wake up.

Comment

mine are on my wall, with brackets and bracket mounts from b&q
                    PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

I keep them in my room, or in the room for storage, like suitcases.

Comment

Presenting... the iRack

Comment

Under lock and key, unless they are in bits on my desk.
                          Never in the field of human conflict has so much been fired, at so many, by so few - Apache pilot Steve James

www.deltateam3.co.uk

Comment

Panoptes - Custom build?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by danhc View Post
                              mine are on my wall, with brackets and bracket mounts from b&q
                              Hi

Do you mind send me the picture of that brackets mount so I can buy it as well
                              I will shoot you all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                              Working...
                              X