Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Where and how do you display your guns at home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where and how do you display your gun at home?

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
    In the garage, all laid out on top of a large table. Except the M99, which goes in my room, along with anything else I particularly like the look of at that time or am working on.
    Not anymore mate :P

Dropped round the other day- they have all been relegated by a cupboard, and are now in another cupboard
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Ive taken over the spare room also in process of wall mounting

Comment

I have mine presented on chrome wire shelving:

I have moved it around a fair bit since then, and there is a new gun, but it gives you the idea

Comment

rampage.....how can u sleep when then ton of guns around u lol....I feel like there is no air to breath though..Well around my bed I only display japanese sword lol,,,!!
          I will shoot you all.

Comment

Rampage cannot breathe unless he can touch a gun. He has no lungs
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C

Comment

Lol ok man,if u say so hahaha!!
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

Bought myself a reproduction antique display cabinet and took the saw to the shelf. Added locks and the result is:

sigpic

Comment

umh..nt bad,by the way,I like the silencer on the M4 hahaha!!
                  I will shoot you all.

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
                    Not anymore mate :P

Dropped round the other day- they have all been relegated by a cupboard, and are now in another cupboard
                    Yes...so they are. Words will be had. Methinks a trip to B&Q for a gun rack building day. Come and help me

Comment

umh...every1 seem to be so serious,I think I will need to spend a day to build up a gun rack in my room too lol...!!
                      I will shoot you all.

Comment

hmm i haz an idea, il be taking a saw to my wardrobe tomoz :D

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                          Yes...so they are. Words will be had. Methinks a trip to B&Q for a gun rack building day. Come and help me
                          As long as theres noodles and your sister im down. That said I could do with some sort of storage for my room, as my guns tend to lie on the floor, under the bed or against wardrobes. Didnt someone stick up a 'DIY gunrack guide' a while back?

Comment

Lol at the moment,my guns lie on the floor and in the box,on the table lol...I just want to hang it on the wall as soon as possible haah!!
                            I will shoot you all.

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
                              As long as theres noodles and your sister im down. That said I could do with some sort of storage for my room, as my guns tend to lie on the floor, under the bed or against wardrobes. Didnt someone stick up a 'DIY gunrack guide' a while back?
                              Umhhh....sounds gud mate,can I come as well hahah!!
                              I will shoot you all.

Comment

I had mine wall mounted for a few years which looked like this

but I now have 18 primaries so I've moved them all into the spare room. I started with them stood up along a wall (like sniperjesus' 2006 pic) but now I'm putting them back in their boxes lined up as all it takes is a fly to fart for them to fall over.
                                The only bad thing is not all of them fit in their boxes now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                                Working...
                                X