Another Real sword question. (range and accuracy) type 56/56-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Real sword question. (range and accuracy) type 56/56-1

Trouble is they will never be as good on internals as real sword are .or the right dimensions due to the fact that they built their guns around a Cyma gearbox . Which will need proper shimming and the bird crap grease removed an replaced before using . Also as good as a Cyma box is when sorted a real sword gearbox is massively stronger and better built . Pm me if you want a real sword as I have mates who can get hold of them new and boxed . My advice is to look at all of the guns you like and then look at the real swords last . For realism they even do a metal bayonet for the 56 . May have trouble being allowed on sites with it though .

Comment

Originally posted by baddbaz View Post
      due to the fact that they built their guns around a Cyma gearbox
      I think you'll find the CYMA is a copy of the VFC AK74 (as is the LCT) so how that is possible makes no sense...

Comment

Irrespective of which gearbox the ict uses it will never be the correct real steel dimensions . The real sword has a custom built gearbox to fit into the real steel dimensions of their guns , also where the real gun uses steel so do real sword , no pot metal in their guns at all, hence the strength of them !!!

Comment

Irrespective of which gearbox the ict uses it will never be the correct real steel dimensions . The real sword has a custom built gearbox to fit into the real steel dimensions of their guns , also where the real gun uses steel so do real sword , no pot metal in their guns at all, hence the strength of them !!!
          So is the Motor a custom Job too? as the Grip on an AEG is usually much bigger than the real steel guns.

Im sold on the externals, I just don't want to end up with something I can throw further than it can shoot(I could just buy a deac and have better externals )
          No review has a range test and that's annoying, one review said that there is a 100 fps drop with the hop on I am assuming that's down to a crappy bucking.

Comment

The motor is standard it's the v 3 gearbox that is shorter than usual . The actual externals are made at the nirinco factory that make the real guns who then pass them onto realsword who then fit their own internals into it . So you will notice pressings and bits inside this gun that have no place in an Airsoft gun . They are all certificated , numbered an tested for quality and fps before they are sent from the factory . Also these guns smell like no other gun due to the gun oil used to oil the real steel externals . I have yet to see a broken one yet ..

Comment

So what if a gun isn't correct to RS dimensions? If you say that then it makes every gun inferior to RS. LCT make damned good guns and are a viable option to any one looking for a modern AK. None of their guns use pot metal either. The only difference is that RS make them correct to the proper dimensions. But this neither improves performance or handling so it is therefore irrelevant other than for accuracy of it's real steel counterpart.

Originally posted by Coz View Post
              So is the Motor a custom Job too? as the Grip on an AEG is usually much bigger than the real steel guns.
              Their motor cage is about 5mm longer than a standard V3 one. I'd know, I have one in my CYMA AK Beta Spetsnaz.

Comment

The easiest comparison is to put a Lexus up against a rolls Royce , both luxury cars but the Lexus will never match it in quality , materials used in its construction or the way it drives . Real sword set out to make the best ak you can buy in the Airsoft market and succeeded . Every nut bolt and part of it is pure quality. Vfc and other brands tried and make good aks just not as good as real sword !! If money and budget are an issue buy the cheaper ones . If quality realism. Longertivity , strength and resale values are what you want buy the real sword . The only thing that needs upgrading is a hop rubber and that's penny's to buy .even the wood on their guns is hand picked . Pressed and treated the same as the real steel ones .

Comment

The easiest comparison is to put a Lexus up against a rolls Royce , both luxury cars but the Lexus will never match it in quality , materials used in its construction or the way it drives . Real sword set out to make the best ak you can buy in the Airsoft market and succeeded . Every nut bolt and part of it is pure quality. Vfc and other brands tried and make good aks just not as good as real sword !! If money and budget are an issue buy the cheaper ones . If quality realism. Longertivity , strength and resale values are what you want buy the real sword . The only thing that needs upgrading is a hop rubber and that's penny's to buy .even the wood on their guns is hand picked . Pressed and treated the same as the real steel ones .
                  You know so much about RS but you appear to know nothing of LCT so what you're doing is basing an argument upon personal bias. LCT make damn good guns, they may not be as "omfg amazing !1!!!!!!" as you put it like RS, but they make a wider selection of AKs and have the same metal (blued) finish as the real deal, as if it came out of the Izhevsk plant. You seem to be missing the point, I am not against your opinion. I am merely informing the OP that LCT are a good choice if he wanted an AK. I am more than aware the quality Real Sword has and lecturing me on it is simply old information.

Comment

The first question the original poster asked was are real sword worth the money or is it an expensive paperweight that looks good hence my posts about internal quality as well as external . Also noted was he likes a gun that can be beaten and won't break hence my answers . Have had a vfc and Cyma aks in the past . Good but no where as good as a real sword .

Comment

Yeah but I've had Real Sword and now own 3 LCTs, Real Sword's externals are great but in my opinion there are too many cons to them. Their hop ups aren't great, my LCT beats the Real Sword I had hands down and it's an AKMS which is vastly superior to the Type 56-1, the folding stock is better, the hand grips are better and the pistol grip is better. Plus they're slightly cheaper than the Real Sword and take any mags, the Real Sword mid caps I had were rubbish, they didn't feed well at all. I had nothing but trouble with that damn Real Sword but my LCT has really made me fall in love with AKs. I wish I'd got an LCT in the first place. Oh and LCT uses real steel and wood and it disassembles just like a real AK does too.

Comment

Never had any feeding issues on any of my rs guns or my friends . The hop units are brilliant as well the only bad point on them if you want to improve them is the barrel and bucking which for some mad reason is glued onto the barrel as standard ! Fit a tightbore and a guarder clear or mad bull hop to them and the range and groupings are exceptionally good due to the consistent fps these guns run at . 3/5 fps variance on all my real sword guns . The type97 has awesome range with the ak not far behind it . Also rate of fire is good as the rs motor is an equivalent to an eg1000/ g&p120 motor .

Comment

As said before in this thread the only issue is that these are the Chinese army issue aks with only 4 variants available + an aksu stock replacement available to order . So if you want a Russian variant you will have to mod it . The + side is that real steel bits will fit on it !!

Comment

My LCT has less that 1 fps variance. I last chronoed it and it was going 324.9, 325.3, 325.3, 325.1.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
                              I think you'll find the CYMA is a copy of the VFC AK74 (as is the LCT) so how that is possible makes no sense...
                              i believe d-boys(kalash) to be the closest copy of VFC...

anyway get a RS, you wont be disappointed or
                              get a LCT you wont be disappointed, neither will you be diasppointed with a Inokatsu or a VFC or Kalash or a Cyma its down to your budget...as they all make very good AKs imho
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                                i believe d-boys(kalash) to be the closest copy of VFC...
                                They're all based off the VFC design, but they do have a lot of differences. The older LCT guns used grub screws to hold it together, whereas the newer models use pins much like the VFC.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coz Find out more about Coz
                                Working...
                                X