midcaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: midcaps

Classic Army make good M4 mids. The spring isnt as strong as the ones in MAG mids so they feed a little slower but that shouldnt be a problem unless you are running an 11.1v lipo and other silly mods.
    I've used mine in CA, G&P, King Arms, JG and Dboys M4s as well as an AA R85 and they work fine in all of them.

As for KA mids they are very hit and miss, It just seems to depend on if you hit a good batch or not.

Comment

Originally posted by zulu View Post
      yeah, i forgot to mention they are for my m4.
      thanks for all the help guys, very helpful

Comment

I'm looking at a buying Dboys 30rd mags for £3.50, send me a PM for the website

Comment

im guessing this is overseas, i think im looking at the same site, they are priced at 3.67 on the one im looking at, but i need to order from the uk (need to get it in time for chrismas)

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
            I'm looking at a buying Dboys 30rd mags for £3.50, send me a PM for the website
            oo, oo, i just found the site you were talkin bout

Comment

I just bough two mid cap plastic made by star,everytime I fired only few bb comes out and sometime it doesnt. Well I got dboys one and it works great
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

thanks for the info.

Comment

Seems to be a split in oppinion over KA, ive had 4 metal 120round M4 mags for around half a year, and they are still perfect, and have a very solid build and been dropped on numerous occaisions.

But if the majority have had a bad experience, then as wombat said go with the majority.

Comment

I have some of the King Arms ones, and have found them to be very reliable. Had one or two that didnt feed very well, took the spring out, stretched it a little, put it back in, job done!

They do occasionally double-stack and so you end up with a mis-feed as others have said. But I find the solution to that is to give the mag a couple of taps against a reasonably hard surface and that ensures and doubles are sorted.

I also have a number of Ares M4 mags, the metal parkerized greys and they are excellent...could do with a few more if anyone has any?? They are brilliantly reliably, feed perfectly and 140 capacity!
                    Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                    sigpic

Comment

I managed to get some MAG M4 midcaps from a guy on the forums, and they are amazing.

Does anyone know where I can buy them from new as I would like more at some stage.

Cheers

Comment

CA Mids = flawless
                        ADs

Comment

PMAGS all the way, take anything you throw at them and some more.

but there is a price to pay for this great quality

Comment

Originally posted by ADsE6 View Post
                            CA Mids = flawless
                            Definitely, CA and TM are my standard choice of mags

Comment

I'm going to get some Mag m4 or m16vn mags, i might get the VN because they are A) cheaper B) hold more rounds , but do you think normal M4 mags are better? I just love the look of the M4 with short mags, can someone reply quikly please because i'm ordering these tonight

Comment

My experience with STAR mags are that the they jam very easily due to the bb well being two wide. Have just bought the MAG plastic M4 because of all the +ve comments. The next thing to try will be the S Arms but they are pricey and you need to get them from aborad as far as I can tell
                                Armoury:
                                - M4-RIS - Sr-25 - G36
                                - M4-SPR - Glock18

Rate a Trader Link:
                                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...406#post224406

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zulu Find out more about zulu
                                Working...
                                X