Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Taunton Players

Ok, time to revive this thread.

I'm hoping to be able to go be at skirmish Exeter on the 13th of march, anyone in?

Also, was there ever any news on the site near churchingford?

Comment

I'll be there with my team

Comment

Giving Skirmish Exeter a wide birth for a while, it's been a really bad atmosphere the last two months. Plan to try out Thornbury and anywhere within 2hrs of Taunton instead.
        Signature Removed

Comment

I haven't made it to a game there yet this year. Whats been happening to make it so bad?

Comment

Ahh shame about that, I'll give you a sitrep if I go.

if you can make it to Plymouth go to the village, properly good 'softing there

Comment

I've given up on the village and the fort. Cheating was rife.

Comment

Really? The few times I went, I had no problems with cheating and such.

Comment

The fort weekender in January was so bad we left early. The village has always been bad. Worst sites i've ever experienced. Would love to say differently, but just saying what i've seen. Shame really.

Comment

Damn, the guys that run it are good blokes, so I would have thought they would have cracked down on it. Bit of a bummer to hear, although I haven't been for a while.

Nitrojoe - what was so bad about exeter the past few months?

Comment

I don't want to point fingers over the net, but there's just been complaints about and probably from different groups that have been at these games.

When 10+ people are simultaneously complaining to a marshal about cheating and physical threats, to be told `There's not a lot I can do` it doesn't warrant my walk on fee anymore.

Remove a few offenders from the equation and the laid back attitude is great, unfortunately they're not prepared to be firm with said offenders.

Obviously something has happened though as we're now chrono'd (kind of, plenty of people still ducking it) and there's a safety brief! Hopefully it will get sorted as it is a great site, and really convienient for me!
                      Signature Removed

Comment

Just out of intrest, what's happened to the bunker?
                        WANTED
                        Mid cap mp5 mags
                        s-arms m4 mags
                        motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

Still there, i played there on Friday it was a great night. It now only runs a game once a fortnight.

Cornish, yeah a couple of the guys are okay but at the fort there were two player marshalls blatantly cheating. They were out in the open and medium range with about 15guys shooting them and they didn't take it. I watched as i emptied half a mag with each round bouncing off the guy and he just stayed there. We left soon after that.

Comment

Roumour is that it was going over totaly to paintball because the guy that owns/runs the trago site has taken it over?
                            WANTED
                            Mid cap mp5 mags
                            s-arms m4 mags

Comment

Yeah the new guy has taken over but he really seems to be embracing the airsoft side of things. Best thing of all is he's introduced free tea and coffee!:D

Comment

it was a guy called carl, who ran it down at trago? and there is not mention of airsoft on the bunker website anymore?
                                WANTED
                                Mid cap mp5 mags
                                s-arms m4 mags

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gecko Find out more about Gecko
                                Working...
                                X