Shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shotguns

i love my shottie for cqb action its so much fun too be had by them and highly reccomend them when the site i play does pistol shottie games there is far too much fun too be had with them and an awsome rnge on my m56 short.
    why cant we all just get along??

Comment

"Let freedom reign with the Shotgun blast!"

My M3 shorty is my CQC primary, it's just so satisfying to get a shotgun kill. I also use it for woodland when I'm in a hyper mood, you need to be quick! I.E darting between trees and getting close to get a blast kill.

If you get pinned down by guys with AEG's and you have a shotgun, you've lost already, keep on the move!

EDIT: You'll need a couple of shells, I use 10 and that lasts me a GOOD while. A sling is handy too for throwing on back when things get too hot, and draw pistol.
      Also is the fear factor, when people hear it cock they brick themselves.

And that M3 in the orginal post with the foregrip is georgeous!!

Comment

Worth noting the full size TM M3 and the shorter M3 have the same length inside barrel.

Reloading is great fun, I have a two point sling that can hold up to nine shells, which makes reloads speedy. However it always good to have a pistol to pull if you get caught mid reload.
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

The DEM56AL isn't too shabby for its price, ive used it in woodland and that was great fun. Brilliant shooting through bushes, got two people one after the other!
          BOOM!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ejtrent Find out more about ejtrent
          Working...
          X