Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Having a standard, pointless fun or actually useful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Having a standard, pointless fun or actually useful?

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
    If it had some meaning to me, like our logo or soething, then yeah I rekon it'd inspire a charge.
    How about if i paint it on my ass and charge with my pants down?? I bet that would get you guys following then :D

As for pointless fun or actually useful? well unless there is a game scenario where its needed, capture the flag ect then its pretty obvious it will be pointless

My feed back
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

You dirty son of a....

Comment

at school, in ccf, i invented a game called russian run. basically rugby tackle bulldog but both teams ran at each other and you wewnt allowed to stop runnning, and you would either tackle someone or try and make it to the oppsitions side. very fun, very pain ful! lol as for your question id say do it! its well fun, maybe a lil bit point less but who would want 5 to 10 screaming guys with aegs running towards ya? with a flag! i mean come on lol

Comment

I would if im sitting in a good position with mine trained on them in full auto. Sounds like 5 very easy kills to me

My feed back

Comment

Indeed, sitting in a bit of dense foliage , my P90, with a decent amount left in a lowcap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. Lovely.

Comment

Sooner or later we'll get one - have to get the cash together first though, good quality custom banners aren't exactly cheap...

But then, we are an Imperial Guard regiment, so it's entirely understandable!

Comment

*SIGH*
                http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/cliftond/lampard.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Battletec as a team have the Guernsey flag (were we come from). We have used this in many a charge at GZ. There is a video floating around somewhere from the 2006? weekender. Anyway we have now upgraded to a bugal. This is a fantastic way to rally up. It was used to form the last mass charge on the Sunday at GZ weekender.
                  TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                  Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                  Maruzen APS Type 96
                  TM P226, Tac Master .
                  WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                  KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
                    Sooner or later we'll get one - have to get the cash together first though, good quality custom banners aren't exactly cheap...

But then, we are an Imperial Guard regiment, so it's entirely understandable!
                    You should of been Dark angels, then if anyone left the team you could of called them the fallen / hertic's and spent your lifes hunting them! :O

Plus there banners are awesome from what I remember.

My feed back

Comment

it wud b cool having a banner. but like many people here have said, pointless but fun

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
                        I would if im sitting in a good position with mine trained on them in full auto. Sounds like 5 very easy kills to me
                        We're no longer talking about your arse I hope... :p

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                          Indeed, sitting in a bit of dense foliage , my P90, with a decent amount left in a lowcap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. Lovely.
                          How come you rarely succeed against my charges then? :P
                          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Beacuse you're just that scary (snik), plus I only ever see them when I'm on your team.

Comment

My knee prevents me from slaughtering you right now, count your blessings Keeper! :P
                              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Blessings eh? With that one counted, that makes a total of...one.

Dang.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Felixpredator Find out more about Felixpredator
                                Working...
                                X