Feedback idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Feedback idea

There is a better arguement for making it that only buyers can leave feedback...

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
      Buyer leaves me feedback to signal it has arrived and OK, I return the favour.
      I never got mine off you, even though I left for you? 9th one down after I bought that Hi Capa mag all that time ago?
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Ah, can't be perfect 24/7

Life is a biatch....

237 Total Feedback Left By jagillham
        Vs
        179 Total Feedback Received By jagillham

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
          Yes we can but it's unnecessary work.

but why should paying for something require feedback? Tesco don't give you feedback for how well you put your pin number in do they?

Until what you have paid for has arrived and the sale completed it's pointless jumping the gun. This isn't and won't be the last time this comes up but all that's required is damned patience.
          thanks not exacctly a decent argument. seeing as im not talking about tescos, im talking about this forum. this forum has a feedback system which at times has been abit shoddy. i think that once i pay for something my part is over. im not the one sending im just the one recieving that item, ive stuck to my end of the deal. personally i want that negative feedback removed but well i cant, even though the guy lied.
          Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Once the seller has the money they should leave feedback.
            If they don't leave feedback in anticipation of an argument then they have done something wrong! simple as.

of course if it goes missing in the post that's a different issue, but lets face it there are bigger things to worry about than who left feedback for whom.

Once the item has arrived and the buyer is satisfied they should leave feedback regardless of if they have had feedback or not.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
              thanks not exacctly a decent argument. seeing as im not talking about tescos, im talking about this forum. this forum has a feedback system which at times has been abit shoddy. i think that once i pay for something my part is over. im not the one sending im just the one recieving that item, ive stuck to my end of the deal. personally i want that negative feedback removed but well i cant, even though the guy lied.
              The system is perfectly fine it's the people using it which are the problem. It's quite simple, as stated most will wait for the item to arrive and then start the ball rolling with feedback which also concludes the deal.

As for your feedback if you can prove the other person lied then forward the details to Rampage and he may remove it however there are always two sides for every story.

Comment

Why should a buyer get feedback for paying?

Prior to paying, they not the buyer, so really what some people want is a gold star for each item they buy?!

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                  The system is perfectly fine it's the people using it which are the problem. It's quite simple, as stated most will wait for the item to arrive and then start the ball rolling with feedback which also concludes the deal.

As for your feedback if you can prove the other person lied then forward the details to Rampage and he may remove it however there are always two sides for every story.
                  there is two sides to everystory, and my side is the truth. I will message rampage regarding this issue. I believe i still have some of the messages if not all of them, even the one which says i can have the item.
                  Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

god84 Find out more about god84
                  Working...
                  X