Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is cheapest airsoft chronograph available on the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is cheapest airsoft chronograph available on the market?

You all would have moaned he didnt have to open a new thread if he did so. use the search you all would say. he did. and you still moan. remove your tampons and chill out, dont read if you dont want to
    sigpic

Comment

2 people post just to whine about necro posts, I like JOE90's comment about the tampons.

I have a cheap big dragon crono, I have heard they are inaccurate but as long as they are fully charged seem to work fine with only a variance off 5-10 fps max from various sites i have visited.
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

ok thank you beef. How much did you get that on for, if you dont mind me asking? Im not made of money at the moment but that is mainly because i seem to be trying to buy every airsoft item ever made.

Comment

It was about 50quid so not cheap.
          Last edited by Beef; 24 July, 2011, 00:37. Reason: added links
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Schaffer View Post
            Your thinking of the Combro CB625. I have one. They can be a bit tricky to set up and dont suit all guns, but I've found it pretty accurate.
            I have just bought one of these too. So long as the last 3 inches of your barrel are round you should be fine. The only accessory you need is an elastic band.

Very easy to use, cheap enough to buy. The only down side if you can call it that is they dont give rof.

I really like them. I was put off buying one years ago due to listening to heresay. I should have bought one then and not the dogs dinner Big Draggon one I did buy.

A certain Hobby shop in HK has some interesting ones in. They look like a clone of the excortech.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I remember seeing a post where somebody mentioned one used by a crime lab or something like that,i did a search (which is what brought me here) but cant remember what it was called

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                You all would have moaned he didnt have to open a new thread if he did so. to
                Thank you. I'm getting sick of this 'holier-than-thou' attitude from a lot of users on here.

As has been mentioned, those Xcortech ones appear to be the best your money can buy (assuming you don't want to shell out a great deal)

I have used them twice before and they appear to be somewhat accurate in correlation to other brands...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cooldragon224 Find out more about cooldragon224
                Working...
                X