Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Things people put on airsoft guns that you hate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things people put on airsoft guns that you hate.

Originally posted by Sir Stephen View Post
    one of us, one of us, one of us!

Noooooo! Its like a bad dream I had once, one i couldn't wake up from...COULDN'T WAKE UP I TELL YA!

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
      We play with toy guns that have no range, accuracy or penetration power compared to the real thing...
      I am sure I saw a photo somewhere with a dildo strapped on an assault rifle and he was getting stealth kills with it....lol.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
        I am sure I saw a photo somewhere with a dildo strapped on an assault rifle and he was getting stealth kills with it....lol.
        Yep, some nugget at a weekender i believe.

Comment

I believe it was called an "Angled fore d!ck".

Comment

Originally posted by brooxy View Post
            Personally I'm a believer in each to their own. If someone chooses to spend hundreds in seemingly pointless additions, then it's their money.

You see someone with a boxmag on an MP5? It's not time to bitch; it's time to get sneaky. Stalk them, wait till they're alone and approach quietly. Then tickle the back of their neck with the muzzle of a pistol. Use this person's massive ammo advantage as an incentive to play at the top of your game.

You see someone with the entire magpul catalogue strapped to an M4? Obviously it's a player that enjoys the hobby enough to put a fair bit of cash down on it. However it's not time for bitchyness. Respect the person's choices as they should yours.

Someone with a massive scope on a tiny AEG? Naturally this means you should dance for them, when their rounds are hitting the ground in front of you. Also they could be a player that enjoys recon and target identification - a worthy addition to any team, to save the most heinous of crimes - friendly fire.

Airsoft has a fantastic community and IMHO, we shouldn't lower it by moaning about other people's choices. Bring out the best in yourself as a person and a player - not the worst.

Peace out, until the next game...
            This is the best post I have seen on this forum for a long time. Some members really should take heed.
            Gun tech.

Comment

Guns with grip-pod, stupidly bright torches in dark cqb sites and m4/m16s in general (I like more unique guns)
              "Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                There are sites based in quarries.
                i admit i hadn't thought of that

Comment

A hit dodger, that is really annoying when one of those are attached to ANY gun!
                  Gun tech.

Comment

Perhaps I am reading in too serious a view but really whatever people want should not be any concern of anyone else ! This is supposedly a fun pastime . Some of us are not able to leap around like scalded cats but prefer to just do plinking at none mobile targets just like Field target shooting but with a bit extra fun ! so stop knocking peoples personal choices !!
                    Having said that I do agree that having big scopes is a bit over the top given the short ranges and accuracy of airsoft but bipods do help us rather more mature shooters to enjoy things more
                    Brian H

Comment

Originally posted by fraservigrass View Post
                      Guns with grip-pod, stupidly bright torches in dark cqb sites and m4/m16s in general (I like more unique guns)
                      Why Grip-Pods and why bright torches?

Bright torches work as a tactical advantage, blinding the OpFor giving the attacker a few extra seconds to take some more shots.

Grip-Pods, setting up in a defensive position, taking the weight off the weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianh30 View Post
                        Perhaps I am reading in too serious a view but really whatever people want should not be any concern of anyone else ! This is supposedly a fun pastime . Some of us are not able to leap around like scalded cats but prefer to just do plinking at none mobile targets just like Field target shooting but with a bit extra fun ! so stop knocking peoples personal choices !!
                        Having said that I do agree that having big scopes is a bit over the top given the short ranges and accuracy of airsoft but bipods do help us rather more mature shooters to enjoy things more
                        Brian H
                        You clearly haven't been here long enough, give it time............................. :p

Or go to another forum, where every other topic isn't about scammers or hating your fellow airsofters.

'FireKnife'
                        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Worn/weathered effect spray paint. As if a genuine issue service weapon would ever be aloud to get like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                            Worn/weathered effect spray paint. As if a genuine issue service weapon would ever be aloud to get like that.
                            I think the idea is that its not the actual body of the gun thats used but rather an operator has decided to spray his gun to camo it better and with use the spray paint has worn off and they don't want to be re-applying spray paint all the time so it will have a worn look. Have a look at the piture os the SAS in Iraq and Afghan and you'll see what I mean. Internally and in all the important bits they'll be squeaky clean, just the outside that they've painted has worn off.
                            Fire Team Zulu
                            Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                            http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

This thread really is a joke.... who gives a flying f**k what people do to there guns!! Its there's, you don't have to use it so deal with it. If you don't like hi-caps, don't use them, if you don't like an M4 with all the new shiny bits, don't buy one.... etc etc etc. Simples.

Pointless thread now and should be closed. Its all been said over and over again. Rant over lol
                              Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                                In defence of those that do it is often for loadouts that either:

1. Are meant to be rebel, insurgent or non-military force based, meaning the gun is in whatever condition the player would assume it is found in.
                                2. There are those that like to pose and having a gun that looks worn or been there and back works for them.
                                3. A lot of these PMC loadouts are using 'private guns', ones that are meant to represent a gun chosen by the user as in the real world, often they could be sprayed to camouflage them or to make them look worn and personal.

True an issue weapon for a modern NATO unit wouldn't, but if doing a VN, USSR or Taliban based loadout it would make sense as that is what you have.

Personally I prefer my guns to look used by actually using them, take my AK, the front end is a cheap buy from an ex-hire gun that has been well used and looks the part.

Originally posted by 989lips View Post
                                This thread really is a joke.... who gives a flying f**k what people do to there guns!! Its there's, you don't have to use it so deal with it. If you don't like hi-caps, don't use them, if you don't like an M4 with all the new shiny bits, don't buy one.... etc etc etc. Simples.

Pointless thread now and should be closed. Its all been said over and over again. Rant over lol
                                You do remember which forum you are on again? The one where every second or third topic is an excuse to rant about guns you don't like, scammers that robbed you or players that complain but are really just trying to hide their own elitism?

I agree it is what you put on your gun is what you put, ok some things don't help like a 10x scope on a MP5k, but so long as you don't use it to cheat who cares what is on your gun. If it isn't firing hot, legal at the site you are playing, it looks like you want it to and it works when you need it to why care what anyone else thinks?

'FireKnife'
                                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thunderfury Find out more about Thunderfury
                                Working...
                                X