Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Things people put on airsoft guns that you hate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things people put on airsoft guns that you hate.

Over-Pimped Guns!, Like m4s with 2 Scopes, Undermounted Torch, Laser Attachment,suppressor,custom paintjob etc, i prefer just one or two customisations
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderfury View Post
      What attachments or even combination of attachments do you hate?

Personally i hate most paint jobs/dusting. Every now and then i see one i like but they are few and far between.
      Those bipod fore grips, i think they look stupid, no other reason.

What do you guys dislike?
      i have 4 guns
      1 has a camo paint job
      another has a gripod lol

Comment

Hi-caps

Comment

Been done 2tone
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
            Been done 2tone
            Ah searched "2 tone" and "two tone" but not '2tone' :P

Ok you got me! :p
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by original poster View Post
              Camo paint and M203's personally.
              You'll hate this then...

Personally the only things I dislike are;
              Scopes on guns they don't belong on. My mate has a CQB M4 (We're talking a 7" barrel) and has a 3-9x40 scope on it. SRSLY?
              M4 parts on a G36. Hateful thing to do.
              Battery boxes. 99% of the time they're ugly as sin. I accept them on PDWs though.
              Overuse of Magpul. I use EMags and that's plenty enough for me.

But... I only dislike these things. I won't tell people how to put things on their gun, at the end of the day it's what they want. I'll offermy opinion if it's requested, but otherwise I'll keep it to myself.
              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyyy View Post
                Any Pulse Rifle/Thunder Maul kit

I like the pulse rifle........

Reaver
                "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

Helpimonfire, I actually really like that M4! Nice to see something so simple.

Comment

the main thing that gets on my nerves are the M4 mag batteries on the side of P90s, its just silly
                    Fire Team Zulu
                    Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                    http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Kids running arround with box or c mags on a mp5 or m4.
                      Thats about it, ok some guns look ott with to much on them, I've had a few comments about my scar-l, elgm,red dot sight and a torch,at the end of the day though it's all usefull. Even the torch during the day in an woodland environment is used for signaling to team mates.
                      sigpic

Comment

I guess i should actually post an on topic reply, other than the above really.....

Things i hate...

Box mags on m4's (they are NOT support guns)
                        high powered optics on rifles sub 350 (you might as well bolt Hubble to your rifle)
                        magpul overdoses (like most thing, done in small amounts is fine, and i love the MIAD grip)
                        i guess this qualifies, but people who THROW money at a weapon in terms of internal upgrades when a few choice upgrades would give you the same effect for less money (unless you're a PTW owner, then throwing money at it is par for the course).

Reaver

Comment

when people have a small gun with a railed front end but have to cram everything you can on it: Laser, Torch, foregrip, mobile phone charger etc causing a mass of wires at the front end. Its even better when they are playing at a daylit outdoor site with a torch attached............

Comment

a few more things that sprang to mind....

Box mags on mp5's (see above reason)
                            P90 box mags and that laylax nitro/predator thingy they do (i know the p90's ugly already, why draw even MORE attention to it)
                            vert grips AND bipods installed at the same time (and those grippod things, dont get me started on those)

One day i will go all patriotic and paint a gun red, white and blue, write "Lambretta" down the side of the magwell and attach as many wing mirrors and flashlights as possible......

Reaver

Comment

[QUOTE=seansamurai1;1080227]Another one that I 100% agree with.
                              P90s with either extended barrels or all that stupid 'predator' kit available.
                              Turns it from Fugly to FinFinFinFinFinFinFinFinFinFUGLY

QUOTE]

sorry to veer off a bit here but how did this one slip by you????

it should have been "Turns it from Fugly to FN FN FN FN FN FN ugly"

get it????? get it????? eh????? eh?????? Ooooooooohhhhhhh Mercy........*wipes away laughter tear*

Comment

I hate when people attach a hand grip vertical or afg and then hold the fucking mag oohhhhh i could kill them hate it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thunderfury Find out more about Thunderfury
                                Working...
                                X